Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full results or summaries + segments

Go down 
5 posters

Full results or Summaries and Segments?
Full results
Full results or summaries + segments I_vote_lcap55%Full results or summaries + segments I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Summaries and Segments
Full results or summaries + segments I_vote_lcap45%Full results or summaries + segments I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

Full results or summaries + segments Empty
PostSubject: Full results or summaries + segments   Full results or summaries + segments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:44 pm

In other words, would you rather have a full written show like normal, or would you rather have summaries of the matches but with the segments written in full?

This topic came across because of the few writers we have on hand. We don't want to have to write full shows if everyone's just gonna skip to the end to see if they won and that's it. So really, it's up to you guys.

Would you rather have a full written show, or summaries with full segments?
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com
King of the Fall

King of the Fall

PostSubject: Re: Full results or summaries + segments   Full results or summaries + segments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:46 pm

I'd rather just have summaries as they're easier for the writers meaning they can focus more on furthering feuds.
Back to top Go down
Stan Strong

Stan Strong

PostSubject: Re: Full results or summaries + segments   Full results or summaries + segments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Summaries for weekly events, full-results for FPVs. Really makes big matches/feuds matter when the results are that way.
Back to top Go down
Spydr_Pr0xy

Spydr_Pr0xy

PostSubject: Re: Full results or summaries + segments   Full results or summaries + segments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Yeah, full for FPVs, summaries for weekly. I honestly find myself not reading the whole results every time, I scroll down to my match and look at the end and move on. I don't always have the time to read the whole thing. Easier on the writers and easier for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

PostSubject: Re: Full results or summaries + segments   Full results or summaries + segments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Alright so we'll see what others say, but as of right now, we'll be doing summaries for the matches and full segments.

No matter what though, the first show will be written in full. After that, only FPV's will be written in full.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com
A-Will

A-Will

PostSubject: Re: Full results or summaries + segments   Full results or summaries + segments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:23 am

I'm good with summaries for Affliction and full for FPV's, unless there are special editions of Affliction. Have those special editions in full too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full results or summaries + segments   Full results or summaries + segments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full results or summaries + segments
Page 1 of 1