Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8/10/14 Affliction Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

8/10/14 Affliction Results Empty
PostSubject: 8/10/14 Affliction Results   8/10/14 Affliction Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:24 am

( XMW Logo Flashes )

( A recap of last week’s Affliction plays. )

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiixtdWuAuA plays )

( The cameras fade in to a sold out American Airlines Arena in Orlando, Florida. The fans are on their feet cheering for the third episode of Affliction. The camera circles around the arena, showing all the fans and their signs before stopping at the stage where red and white pyro goes off. The camera circles around the arena once more, showing every single fan in the crowd on their feet getting hyped up for the show. Camera then cuts to the announcers table. )

Vincent Price: Welcome back, everyone, to the third edition of XMW’s Affliction! We’re here at the American Airlines Arena in the beautiful, Orlando, Florida! It’s surely hot, but we love it here! I’m Vincent Price!

Chris Walker: And I’m Chris Walker! We have a show tonight that will keep you on the edge of your seats! Lots of things going on as we’re just a little under a month away from our return FPV, Destiny!

Vincent Price: Let’s get right into it with some Wildkats action between XMW’s newest Wildkat, Flame Puppy, and Carmen Diaz!

( The camera cuts to the ring where AJ Richards is standing by. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall!... Introducing first…

( "Pokemon R/S/E - Vs. Team Magma Grunt - Remix" by Kamex begins to play. Flame Puppy steps out onto the stage and makes her way down to the ring. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at one hundred and fourteen pounds… From Austin, Texas… “Hot Property”... FLAMEEEEEEEEEE PUUPPPPYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

( “Going To Hell” by The Pretty Reckless blasts through the speakers. Carmen Diaz makes her way down to the ring. )

AJ Richards: And her opponent… Weighing in at one hundred and forty pounds… From Milwaukee, Wisconsin... CAARRRRMEEEENNNNN DIAAAAZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #1: Flame Puppy vs. Carmen Diaz

The match starts out pretty equal. They lock up in the middle of the ring, testing each other’s strengths. For a second, it looks like Flame is about to get the advantage, but Carmen is able to turn the tides and lock in the Surfboard Stretch. Flame taps out seconds later.

Result: Carmen Diaz def. Flame Puppy

Time: 1:32

( Commercial Break )
( 25 days until 2014-2015 NFL Season kicks off! )
( Dunkin Donuts - America Runs On Dunkin! )

( The camera cuts to AJ Richards in the ring. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall!

( "The Monster" by Eminem begins to play as Terry Chambers comes out to loud boos. )

AJ Richards: Introducing first... from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at two hundred and eighty seven pounds... TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY CHAMBERS!!!

( Terry Chambers flexes his muscles trying to intimidate the fans as he demands the referee holds the ropes open for him. )

Vincent Price: Here comes a man who just can't stop bitching. He keeps losing all of his matches in XMW and then he rages about it instead of manning up and taking some responsibility for his own actions.

Chris Walker: I could not disagree more Vincent. This man is a wrestling machine and XMW does not seem to understand that. They keep feeding him inferior competition so those losses mean nothing. He is still a beast and a monster!

( "The Val Venis Song" by King Louie begins to play as Samuel King comes out to loud boos along with Vic Vendetta and a parade of hot bitches. )

AJ Richards: Introducing next his opponent... from Stockton, California weighing in at two hundred and nineteen pounds.... SAMUELLLLLLLLLL KIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

Vincent Price: This is the part of the show where Vincent Price has got to get his lube out.

Chris Walker: You better not Vincent or I will have to make you eat the bottle and lube your intestines from the inside out.

Vincent Price: I'll consider that.

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #2: Terry Chambers vs. Samuel King

The match starts out with both men seemingly unable to get an advantage over the other. The crowd is split over who they want to win as well, but Samuel King's girls seem to be winning more fans over to his side as they dance around ringside.

After a distraction from Vic Vendetta, Samuel King takes control of the match and nearly picks up the win with a Gutwrench Suplex. King continues to hit high impact suplexes on Chambers seemingly getting closer to victory with each pinfall attempt.

Terry Chambers eventually counters one of the suplexes and gets Sam King up for a T5! But Vic Vendetta sends up one of his girls up onto the apron as she takes her top off to distract Terry! Sam King grabs Terry from behind with a rollup for the win!

Result: Samuel King def. Terry Chambers

Time: 10:05

Vincent Price: And now Sam King is quickly getting out of there with Vic Vendetta as Terry Chambers looks none too happy!!

( Terry Chambers screams that he is better than this shit as he grabs the referee and connects with a T5!!! Terry screams at audience members as security comes out to prevent an altercation. )

Chris Walker: Terry Chambers seems pissed off and rightly so! He deserves better but he can't keep losing like this if he expects to get put in more high profile matches. He has to start getting back on track and put his full focus on XMW before he goes too far off the rails.

( Commercial Break )
( A commercial plays for the new XMW Blu-Ray The Self-Destruction of Casey Jones. )

( The camera fades in backstage where Vic Vendetta is walking through the halls with women all around him. Trent Richards walks up to him and catches his attention. )

Vic Vendetta: Can I help you?

Trent Richards: Actually, it’s more like me helping you.

Vic Vendetta: Come again?

Trent Richards: Whatever is happening with you and Samuel King WILL NOT benefit you in anyway. You’re locking yourself into a position that will get you no where. I have a proposition for you that you will not be able to deny. Let’s go somewhere else and talk, privately.

( Vic nods at Trent then signals for the women to go away. Both men walk off, chatting amongst themselves. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall!!! Already in the ring from Memphis, Tennessee... A-WILL!!!!

( A-Will puts both his fists in the air to cheers from the crowd. )

Vincent Price: I think he is signaling that he wants to murder his family.

Chris Walker: I really don’t think that’s what he’s doing...

( "187" by Dr. Dre ft. Snoop begins to play as Michael Jordan comes to the ring. )

AJ Richards: Introducing next... from Lansing, Missouri weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds... MICHAEL JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRDAN!!!!

( Michael Jordan comes out to loud cheers alongside his manager Mia Cullen as he looks focused on winning this match. )

Vincent Price: Last week Michael Jordan was defeated by Ignitex. Will he be able to redeem himself here tonight?

Chris Walker: With a hot ass manager like that all he has to do is send her my way and he is redeemed in both my eyes and the lord's!

( Mia Cullen threatens Chris Walker with mace as he attempts to leave the announce booth. )

AJ Richards: And their opponent...

( "Not Strong Enough" by Apocalyptica hits as Ignitex comes out to the ring with a steel chair. )

Vincent Price: Watch out he's gonna hurt someone with that!

( Ignitex storms the ring with the chair as everyone bails out quickly! Ignitex chases after Michael Jordan who hides behind Mia. Ignitex hesitates as A-Will attacks him from behind with a hard forearm shot! )

Chris Walker: That had no effect as now Ignitex drops the chair and throws A-Will into the ring!!! Michael Jordan follows as this match is underway!!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #3: Michael Jordan vs. Ignitex vs. A-Will - XMW Uncensored Championship Series

Ignitex dominates A-Will in the ring as Michael Jordan continually tries to take opportunities to take the big man down. Eventually Ignitex puts Jordan through the announce table with a Havoc Buster before putting A-Will down with a Bloodshed for the win. Ignitex now has 8 points in the Uncensored Championship rankings.

Result: Ignitex def. A-Will and Michael Jordan

Time: 3:55

( The camera cuts backstage as C5 Ion is shown making his way to the ring. Suddenly he is stopped by TLA. )

TLA: Yo holmes I just wanted to congratulate you on yo big debut victory last week on Affliction.

C5 Ion: I appreciate that.

( TLA and C5 Ion fist bump. )

TLA: Good luck in yo match tonight dawg. And if you ever need a partner don't hesitate to call 305.

( TLA leaves as C5 Ion makes his way to the ring. )

Vincent Price: C5 Ion will face off against Alioth Starre... NEXT!!!

( Commercial Break )
( Zaxby’s - Indescribably Good For Over 20 Years! )
( Nike - Just Do It )

( The camera fades back into the ring where C5 Ion is already in the ring with AJ Richards. )

AJ Richards: And his opponent… Weighing in at one hundred and sixty five pounds… From Brixton, London, England… ALIOTTTTHHHHHHH STARRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #4: C5 Ion vs. Alioth Starre

The bell rings and the two circle each other for a moment, waiting to see who will make the first move. Alioth offers a test of strength as he raises hand high and Ion accepts, the other hand is raised and the two are locked up, intensely trying to get the upperhand. C5 jumps up and manages to hit a monkey flip but keeps hold of Alioth's hands, rolls on top of Alioth and goes for a pin attempt which is kicked out of at two. C5 Ion goes to pick up Alioth but is stopped due to several punches to the mid section. While he holds his gut he is pushed into the rope . He tries to make a recovery by using that momentum for a clothesline which Alioth ducks, putting him in a sleeperhold. He’s able to get up from it.

Some time goes by and C5 staggers back into the ring and gets back on the apron, intending to do a springboard moonsault but before he can do the full he spin gets hit in the neck and back of the head with a superkick. A winded Alioth falls on the ground and both men are down. Alioth gets back to his feet to see C5 still down. The fans are clapping for C5 to get up. Alioth goes to grab C5’s legs, but C5 rolls him up and barely gets away with the pinfall.

Result: C5 Ion def. Alioth Starre

Time: 7:46

( Commercial Break )
( Niykee Heaton - September 9th. )
( Subway - Eat Fresh! )

( The camera cuts to the ring where it is decorated in the Mile High Club set, the ring now has a couch in it, a leather chair, a velvet carpet and a fake tree behind the couch. )

(The camera cuts to the ring where the set for the Mile High Club has been prepared. A leather couch, chair, & velvet carpet has been rolled out. Dark lighting sets the mood in the arena.)

Vincent Price: Alright it's time for my favorite part of the show! The Mile High Club!!!

("The Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy hits to a loud pop as Matt Miles comes out to the ring wearing a suit and tennis shoes. He swaggers down to the ring signing autographs for his many fans before taking a microphone and climbing into the ring.)

Matt Miles: Alright alright settle down! I know that I am popular but damn!!!

(Matt Miles pauses to soak in the cheers from the fans as he takes off his sunglasses and sits down on the leather seat.)

Matt Miles: It is I your favorite host Matt Miles! And this week my guest is the very same man who I will be competing against in tonight's tag team match main event. So without further ado... here is Xavier Serikaz!!!

(Xavier Serikaz comes out to generic rock music receiving a mixed reaction from the crowd as he enters the ring.)

Matt Miles: Welcome to the set Xavier. Glad to have you. Now I can't say I know much about you and I imagine these fans are in the dark as well. You appear to be something of an Enigma. However, last week… this happened.

( Footage is shown of Xavier Serikaz spearing Casey Jones last week on Affliction. )

Matt Miles: And I just have to ask you why? Why did you spear Casey Jones? Are you working for Nick Angel? What was your motivation?

Xavier Serikaz: Well I thought that it would be obvious but I guess like so many things it isn't true what they say. Actions do not speak louder than words. So I am going to speak loud and clear here tonight. You want to know why I speared Casey Jones? I'll get to that but first lets talk about you Matt.

Matt Miles: Sounds good to me. Say what you got to say.

Xavier Serikaz: More specifically... Let's talk about this little show of yours. You come out here each and every week with your leather furniture and your fancy suits and the crowd chants your name. And you just eat that up, you eat up the fact that you haven't done shit for any of it but yet you get your own talk show and a chance to air your voice to millions each and every week. And why is that? Why does the XMW authorities let you do that? Because it's safe. Because it's the easy choice. Your words are soft, your message is easy for these people to understand. It's something that they can instinctively follow because they can relate to it in their day to day jobs. But the truth is Matt, you are nothing like these people and in your mind you know that. You are the one on the stage. You are the one with the fancy suits and the fancy furniture, you are the one with the microphone. You are the one who is pushing your bullshit propaganda down everyone's throat. That must be such a rush for you Matt.

Matt Miles: Now wait a minute...

Xavier Serikaz: You are a complete phony and you use this kind of attention to garner fame and notoriety. For you not for them. That's the great lie. The one that is told far too often that people like you actually give a damn about this company. The one that turns you into a complete hypocritical piece of shit. So you can forgive me if I am not interested in asking any questions thrown out by the likes of you. Why did I spear Casey Jones? The real question was why did nobody see it coming? Why after Casey Jones came out talking shit about his one man revolution, why did nobody see it coming that he would get struck down? He declared war, he better be ready to fight at any times. There are no rules to war. Casey Jones declared himself the king of XMW but just like Matt Miles, his words ring hollow. Let me tell you about Casey Jones. Let me tell you about how he is one of the weakest men who I have ever witnessed as a participant in this business. An absolute pathetic pile of garbage who has shit handed to him on a silver platter because the bosses are worried he's gonna throw a bitch fit and quit the company. Again. He's done it everywhere. Constantly quitting. Constantly bitching and complaining because that's what he is. That's the only thing he's good for. He has no real wrestling talent. But yet he is handed main event after main event despite half the guys in the locker room working harder than he is on any given day.

(The crowd gives a mixed reaction as many look confused about what Xavier Serikaz is talking about.)

Xavier Serikaz: Don't cheer me. It's people like you that enable this problem to exist. When you cheer this loser that only gives management further reason to shovel him shit. Casey Jones supposedly turned down being handed the XMW World Heavyweight Championship from Nick Angel. And you people all bought it. You all cheered and praised him for doing the right thing. When in reality, nothing had changed. Casey Jones was still going to be getting his undeserved title shots and his merchandise deals as the face of this company when everyone with half a brain knew it was bullshit. But I am not all talk. Tonight I will expose these frauds for being exactly that when I am in the ring with them. I will eradicate them from XMW. You people will boo me. You will hate me. You will never forgive me for vanquishing your heroes. But when all is said and done, years from now looking back. You will thank me. You will thank me when true talent rises to the top in XMW. When Casey Jones sits on the sidelines cutting his wrists and crying because of the opportunities he threw away, you will thank me for not having to sit through week after week of Nick Angel shoving this asshole down your throats. I will take the bullet, I will be your martyr, because I am fighting for a much greater cause. Casey Jones... you want to start a revolution? You want to set yourself up as some kind of rebel and reap all the benefits of being the anti-hero of the month? Not gonna happen. You are going to go down and people will laugh at you worse then they laugh at this poser when his emo Fall Out Boy music hits for his loser talk show and...

( Xavier Serikaz' microphone shuts off as Matt Miles looks pissed off but then quickly puts on a smile and laughs. )

Matt Miles: Hahaha classic Xavier! He's a feisty one ain't he folks! I'm sorry that's all the time we have for you tonight Xavier. I think it's safe to say that all of these people think you are full of shit! Hahahaha I can't wait to face you in the ring tonight though. Let's get a photo together for the paparazzi.

( Matt Miles calls the cameramen into the ring as he reaches out to shake Xavier Serikaz' hand. Xavier slaps him across the face and rolls out of the ring as Matt looks annoyed that it was on camera. )

Vincent Price: Strong words from Xavier Serikaz here tonight about Casey Jones and Matt Miles.

Chris Walker: Xavier Serikaz has made this personal. Will he regret that when he teams up with Thomas Minns against both these men in tonight's main event? Stay tuned and find out!

( Commercial Break )
( Ad hyping up the XMW Hybrid Championships. )
( XMW App free for download on the Play Store and the App Store! )

( The camera fades back into the ring where Randy Reaume and Stan Strong already in opposite corners. AJ Richards is in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand. )

AJ Richards: Already in the ring… RANNDDDDDDDYYYYYY REAAUMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

( The crowd begins booing. )

AJ Richards: And his opponent… STANNNNNN STRONGGG!!!!!!!!!!

( The crowd changes their boos to cheers. )

AJ Richards: And their opponent…

( “Bones” by Young Guns begins to play. The crowd lets out a burst of boos as Isaac Hunter steps out onto stage. He makes his way down to the ring. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at two hundred and twenty eight pounds… From Las Vegas, Nevada… He is “The Death Adder”... ISAAAAAAAACCCCCCC HUNTTTTTTTTTTTEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #5: Stan Strong vs. Randy Reaume vs. Isaac Hunter - XMW Uncensored Championship Series

Instantly, Isaac rolls out of the ring, leaving Stan and Randy in the middle, locking up. Isaac is looking under the ring for something as Randy spins around to the back of Stan and suplexes him. Isaac slides back into the ring with a sledgehammer right as Randy is getting back to a vertical base. Isaac nails him in the gut as he turns around, then nails him in the back, dropping Randy to the mat. Isaac walks over to Stan and nails him in the stomach, then starts choking him for a few seconds before finally stopping.

Isaac pulls Randy to his feet then connects the Ace of Spades on him. Isaac then goes over to Stan and picks him up, then connecting the Sin City Smash and pins him for the victory.

Result: Isaac Hunter def. Stan Strong and Randy Reaume

Time: 2:12

( Commercial Break )
( CVS/Pharmacy - No More Tobacco - Coming October 1st! )
( Firehouse Subs - Founded by Firemen. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall!!! Already in the ring... from Chicago, Illinois weighing in at two hundred and forty eight pounds... "THE PRODIGY" ALEX WOOOOOOOOOOOOLFE!!!!

( "Rules of Nature" by Jamie Christopherson hits as Liam Catterson comes out to defeaning boos. )

Vincent Price: Possibly one of the most monumental signings XMW has had to date. Liam Catterson is absolutely ruthless, cerebral and willing to do whatever it takes to win.

Chris Walker: I really have high hopes for this man. I think he could easily be the top wrestler on the XMW roster today. I have heard from sources that management including Nick Angel sees him as the future face of the company as well.

( DING! DING DING! )

Match #6: Liam Catterson vs. Alex Wolfe

Liam Catterson quickly counters Alex Wolfe's offense before clipping his leg from behind. Catterson bashes Wolfe's leg into the ring post repeatedly before the referee forces him to stop. Catterson then pulls Wolfe up and finishes him off with the Catterson Impact.

Result: Liam Catterson def. Alex Wolfe

Time: 2:05

( Liam signals for a mic. )

Chris Walker: Uh oh, this can’t be good.

Vincent Price: I wonder what he’s got to say after that match.

( An XMW Official hands a mic over to Liam Catterson. The crowd begins a roar of boos. )

Liam Catterson: This is how you people react to me winning? After how quickly I put Alex Wolfe down? I want you all to listen closely to what I’m about to say, because with what I’m about to say, you’ll finally shut the fuck up and start to think.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Liam Catterson: I am the face of this company. I was here when the place was first founded, I was here through the months of its history, I was here throughout it’s downfall. Here I still am, out here right now, speaking to you imbeciles and the roster in the back… I am the face of this company. You’ll see Liam Catterson’s face on posters, billboards, books, anything you can think of. Not only will that happen, but you’ll see me become the first and ONLY XMW World Heavyweight Champion. Once I win the XMW World Heavyweight Championship, I will NOT lose it to ANYBODY! Not that scrub, Casey Jones, that Nick Angel tried handing the Championship to, not Alex Wolfe, not anybody! I will reign Champion forever!

( “The Val Venis Song” by King Louie blasts through the speakers. The crowd lets out a burst of boos as Samuel King steps out onto the stage with a woman next to him and a mic in his hand. )

Samuel King: Okay, you can stop there. I’ve had enough listening to you waste your breath.

Liam Catterson: Who are you and who in the hell would have the audacity to interrupt me while I’m talking?!

Samuel King: You’re looking at him and you know who I am. You’re just playing dumb to act cool. To be honest, it’s not working too well in your favor. I mean, let’s be honest, none of these lame people even like the sight of us.

Liam Catterson: Why are you even out here? Shouldn’t you be getting to know your new butt buddy?

Samuel King: If you’re referring to Vic Vendetta as my butt buddy, then you are sadly mistaken. I have no ‘butt buddy’. What I do have, is the want for the XMW World Heavyweight Championship. You’re little speech was good and all, but against me, you won’t even get the chance to hold the Title before I claim it.

( The woman next to Samuel kisses his cheek as he pulls the mic from his mouth. )

Liam Catterson: You expect me to take you seriously after you said that? After you said that I won’t get the chance to hold it? What do you think this is? Fantasy wrestling? You can just make yourself win the Championship, Samuel. You actually have to be good. There’s this thing called talent you need to possess before you can even think about going after a Championship of its caliber. You just won your first match tonight. You think that’s enough? You think---

Samuel King: You, my friend, need to shut the fuck up. There’s one way to settle this and we’re going to need our General Manager, Nick Angel out here to help us out. So, Nick, how about you come out here and have a chat with Liam and I?

( A few seconds go by and nothing happens. )

Liam Catterson: If you’re thinking about having you and I face for the XMW World Heavyweight Championship, you’re out of your mind if you think I’m going to give you the time of day in the ring with me.

( “Break” by Three Days Grace blasts through the PA System. Nick Angel walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand as the crowd gets a mixed reaction. He looks at both men. )

Nick Angel: How does everyone like the new theme song? It’s the best. Anyways, what’s going on here?

Samuel King: I’ll just cut straight to the chase…

( Samuel takes a deep breath. )

Samuel King: Samuel King vs. Liam Catterson for the XMW World Heavyweight Championship.

( The crowd boos. )

Nick Angel: You’re expecting me to just book you two for the most prestigious Championship in XMW?

Liam Catterson: To be honest, you should’ve handed me the Championship in the first place instead of wasting your time with Casey Jones. You see what happened with that. I surely wouldn’t of turned it down.

Nick Angel: You also talked mad shit about me, so what makes you think I’m going to let you even get a shot now?

( Liam gets a frustrated look on his face. )

Samuel King: Just think about it, we’re three weeks into XMW’s rebirth now and no Titles have been contested for. What a better way to break that streak than to have a World Heavyweight Championship match next week?

( Nick scratches his face and sighs. )

Nick Angel: So you two both want the World Title, huh?

( Both men nod. )

Nick Angel: Alright, next week, it’ll be Samuel King vs. Liam Catterson for the XMW World Heavyweight Championship! But just one thing…

Crowd: WHAT?!

Nick Angel: That match will be contested under Elite Rules. There will be countouts. There will be disqualification. You will abide by the rules. If there is to be a disqualification, NEITHER of you will win the Championship. If there is to be a countout, NEITHER of you will win the Championship. One of you MUST tap or be pinned IN the ring in order to be crowned the World Heavyweight Champion.

( Both men lock eyes onto one another. )

Nick Angel: Oh, and one last thing… If either of you disappoint me by making this decision, I will terminate you without thinking twice about it. Both of you better be on your A-game.

( “Break” by Three Days Grace begins to play again and Nick exits backstage. The camera cuts to the announcers table. )

Chris Walker: AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! THE XMW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION WILL BE DECIDED NEXT WEEK ON AFFLICTION! THE WAIT IS OVER!

Vincent Price: IT’S ABOUT TIME! I’M TIRED OF WAITING! Now the question is… Who will be crowned the first Champion? Samuel King or Liam Catterson?

Chris Walker: I literally want to sleep for the next week until next Sunday just for that question to be answered. We’ll be right back with more Affliction after this commercial break! Stay tuned!

( Commercial Break )
( The camera cuts to a commercial for The Mile High Club special airing tomorrow night. Re-live the story of how former XMW superstar Matt Miles lost his virginity to a male flight attendant. )
( Destiny promo plays. )

( The camera fades backstage where TLA is making his way out to the arena. C5 Ion walks up and stops him. )

C5 Ion: About earlier, I appreciate your offer. I got really lucky tonight in my match with Alioth. He definitely had me and I almost lost.

TLA: It’s okay, holmes! You still won, no matter how you did. You lose some, you win some. It’s all apart of the game.

C5 Ion. True. I just wanted to stop you before you went out there and wished you good luck against Trent Richards tonight.

( Simultaneously, Trent Richards and Vic Vendetta run into TLA and C5 Ion. )

Trent Richards: Watch where we’re going! Next time we won’t just bump into you, we’ll plow through you.

TLA: Yo holmes what are you talking about? We were just here chillin and you came up on us. If anyone’s plowin’ through anyone it’ll be us plowing through you!

( Trent and Vic look at each other and chuckle and walk away. )

C5 Ion: What’s their problem? What did we do to them?

TLA: I don’t know, holmes, but I’m gonna make Trent wish he didn’t mess with us.

( TLA and C5 fist bump then TLA walks away. )

( The camera fades to the ring where AJ Richards is standing by. )

AJ Richards; This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

( “This Fire Burns” by Killswitch Engage begins to play. The crowd begins their loud booing as Trent Richards walks out and makes his way down to the ring. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at two hundred and thirty five pounds… From Boston, Massachusetts… He is “The Greek God of Nightmares”... TREEEENTTTTTTTTTTT RICHAAAAARRRRRRRRDSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Chris Walker: I feel like this thing between TLA and Trent Richards will go on for quite some time. I just feel like there’s this tension between them that’ll make them be a good rivalry.

AJ Richards: And his opponent…

( “Ambitionz Az A Ridah” by 2Pac blasts through the speakers as the crowd erupts into a roar of cheers. TLA makes his way down to the ring. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at two hundred and five pounds… From Miami, Florida… He is “The Sexual Panther”... TTTTTTTTLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Vincent Price: I just see this being a good match right here. They already have that heat between one another that’ll make this match so much sweeter and there’s more to fight for.

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #7: TLA vs. Trent Richards

The first half of the match is pretty balanced. Both men have some good advantage time where both had a good sequence of moves they performed. They took the fight to the outside of the ring, where TLA’s head was slammed on the announcers table multiple times and Trent’s head was slammed on the steel steps. TLA clotheslined Trent over the barricade, taking the fight past the barricade.

Both men get back in the ring, but this time with Trent taking full control. He whips TLA into the corner turnbuckle, the charges with a dropkick. He then lifts TLA up onto the top turnbuckle. He lifts TLA up and connects a suplex off the top turnbuckle. Trent goes for the pin, but is unsuccessful.

Some more time goes by, mostly with Trent in control, TLA gets a few moves in here and there. Trent had just connected the Reality Check and is looking to finish this with his version of the RKO, the Crosswire. He’s measuring TLA. Trent goes for the Crosswire, but TLA pushes him off before he can get his arms wrapped around TLA’s neck. Trent gets back up, but TLA kicks him in the gut, then connects the Miami Destroyer and secures the pin.

Result: TLA def. Trent Richards

Time: 15:38

Chris Walker: What’s this?!

( Vic Vendetta runs down the ramp and into the ring. )

Vincent Price: Vic is attacking TLA now! He’s throwing a fury of punches, backing him up into the ropes!

Chris Walker: And here comes C5 Ion to the rescue! C5 pulls Vic away before he does anything else, He kicks him in the gut… OH! C5 JUST CONNECTED THE SEAL THE MATRIX ON VIC! TLA and C5 Ion are standing tall in the ring right now!

( “Break” by Three Days Grace blasts through the speakers. Nick Angel walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand. )

Nick Angel: First, encounters backstage, now this. I actually have a pretty good idea that I just want to go ahead and announce. Next week we’re gonna see two Championship matches. One being the World Heavyweight Championship match of course, and then one including these four. It’ll be a 6-Man Rage In A Cage match for the XMW Hybrid Championships! The final two men in the cage will be crowned as the XMW Hybrid Champions. It’ll be TLA vs. C5 Ion vs. Trent Richards vs. Vic Vendetta vs. Jay Striker vs. Terry Chambers! Good luck to you all. Plan right or you’ll be Champions with someone you might not want to be…

( “Break” by Three Days Grace begins to play again as Nick exits backstage. C5 and TLA still stand above Vic and Trent as the camera begins to face to commercials. )

( Commercial Break )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall!

( The camera cuts backstage to Y2Impact and Minerva's luxurious locker room which has been provided to them personally by XMW Chairman Jacob Steele. )

Y2Impact: Ah Minerva my hot piece of ass. It appears we have a match coming up next.

Minerva: Indeed it does. Unfortunately I have deemed our opponents as unworthly. Let us remain here and make sweet love together.

Y2Impact: Tonight will be a glorious night!!!

( Suddenly Kale Mercer busts in covered in blood. )

Kale Mercer: What the hell did you people do? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Minerva: Whatever are you speaking of Kale?

Kale Mercer: You know exactly fucking what!

( Kale Mercer goes out into the hallway. )

Y2Impact: I suppose we had better see what has rustled his feathers.

( Y2Impact and Minerva follow Kale Mercer out into the hallway where Kendra Shamez is shown laid out in a pool of blood on the floor with officials swarming around her. )

Official: SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!!

Doctor: WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Referee: GIVE HER MOUTH TO MOUTH!!!

Minerva: Oh dear. What has happened here to ruin this fine evening?

Kale Mercer: Get the hell away you two! I know you did this!!!

Y2Impact: I was not involved in this. I was simply preparing for our match when you stormed into our private quarters!

Kale Mercer: I'll kick your ass! Haven't you done enough damage!??

( Nick Angel arrives and orders all of the wrestlers from the area as Kendra Shamez is loaded onto a stretcher. The camera cuts back to the commentary team at ringside. )

Vincent Price: Well obviously nobody wants to see that kind of violence especially towards a young woman with a promising career ahead of her like Kendra Shamez.

Chris Walker: I wonder if Y2Impact was really responsible or if Kale Mercer is simply framing them?

Vincent Price: We can play the blame game later. What is important right now is getting Kendra the medical help she needs. I apologize to our viewers and we will be posting updates on Kendra's condition as soon as they are available to us.

Chris Walker: This would be a great time for a short break, so please stay tuned while we go on a quick commercial break!

( Commercial Break )

( The camera fades back to the ring where Matt Miles and Casey Jones are already in the ring. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring… The team of MATTTTT MILESSSSSSSSS AND CASSSEEEEEEEEYYY JONEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

( “Crown” by Jay-Z begins to play as the crowd erupts into a roar of boos. Xavier Serikaz and Thomas Minns both make their way to the ring. )

AJ Richards: And their opponents… The team of… XAAAAVVVVIIIEEEEEEEERRR SERRRIIIKKAAAZZZZZZZ AND THOOOOMMMAAASSSSS MIIIINNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!

Chris Walker: The heat between these four is just unreal, especially after what happened last week!

Vincent Price: We’re about to see a heated match right now, Chris!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #8: Thomas Minns & Xavier Serikaz vs. Matt Miles & Casey Jones

Immediately after the bell rings, Matt and Casey both charge at Xavier and Thomas. Xavier connects the X Breaker on Casey Jones and Thomas connects the Sleepless In Seattle on Matt Miles. Both men cover and secure the win.

Result: Thomas Minns & Xavier Serikaz def. Matt Miles & Casey Jones

Time: 0:12

( The camera cuts to the titantron, where Nick Angel is shown in his office looking into the camera with despite. )

Nick Angel: Let’s just keep this short and sweet… Matt and Casey, you’re both fired. That is all.

( The video ends and the camera cuts back to the arena. )

Chris Walker: I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY BOTH JUST GOT FIRED!

Vincent Price: After a performance like that, I’d hope they would be.

( Xavier Serikaz and Thomas Minns both shake hands in the ring before exiting. )

Vincent Price: It looks like we might have a new found friendship between these two following this match. Could this mean another faction? Or just two friends taking over XMW in singles action?

Chris Walker: The answers can only be answered on the next Affliction. Which, that’s all the time we have for this one, so tune in next week for yet another episode of Affliction! Good night, everyone!

( The camera fades to black. )

( XMW Logo Flashes. )
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

8/10/14 Affliction Results
Page 1 of 1