Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8/3/14 Affliction Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

8/3/14 Affliction Results Empty
PostSubject: 8/3/14 Affliction Results   8/3/14 Affliction Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:24 pm

( XMW Logo Flashes )

( A recap of last week’s Affliction plays. )

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiixtdWuAuA plays )

( The cameras fade in to a sold out Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The fans are on their feet cheering for the second episode of Affliction. The camera circles around the arena, showing all the fans and their signs before stopping at the stage where red and white pyro goes off. The camera circles around the arena once more, showing every single fan in the crowd on their feet getting hyped up for the show. Camera then cuts to the announcers table. )

Chris Walker: Welcome back, everyone, to the second edition of XMW’s Flagship Show, AFFLICTION! We’re still going strong, still growing, and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon! I’m Chris Walker alongside my partner, Vincent Price!

Vincent Price: WHAT’S UP ANN ARBOR?!

( The crowd gets ecstatic. )

Vincent Price: What a show we have for everyone here tonight! I have a feeling many things will happen tonight that will kick you in your balls and make you cough.

Chris Walker: Well, that’s one way to put it. What about the ladies?

Vincent Price: I’ll think about it…

Chris Walker: On that note… Let’s go backstage to Christi Byrd!

( The camera cuts backstage to Christi Byrd standing in front of a curtain with the XMW Logo on it. )

Christi Byrd: Thank you, Chris. I’m back here tonight with a special guest who’s just recently signed his XMW Contract! Please welcome, C5 ION!

( C5 Ion walks right next to Christi, smiling. )

C5 Ion: It’s a pleasure to be here!

Christi Byrd: Now that you’re an XMW Warrior, what do you see for your future here?

C5 Ion: That’s a tough question, really. This will be my first match tonight against Alex Wolfe and Yasuo, and this is really the first time anyone has seen me here. I just need to get some victories, prove my worth, get the crowd rowled up, and see what happens from there.

Christi Byrd: I’m sure you just gained a ton of respect from the XMW Universe with that statement. Are you nervous about your match tonight?

C5 Ion: Honestly, there’s always those nerves that start to catch up to you as you get closer to your match. You start asking yourself questions that would never think of. Am I going to get injured? What if I lose? What if I don’t put on a good show? You just have to shake it off. Once you hear your music hit, and the fans cheering for you, all those questions begin to fade and you start getting pumped. You get in the ring, you’re completely focused. The bell rings, victory is on your mind. All you can do is stay focused, put your abilities to the test, and secure a victory. The answer to your question, Christi, is yes, I am nervous about my match tonight. That’ll all fade when my music hits, when I get in the ring, when the bell rings. I’m sure my opponents are tough, but I’ll put my skills to the test and walk away with a victory in my debut.

Christi Byrd: Well said, C5. Good luck in your match tonight, that’s all the time I got. Thank you for the interview.

C5 Ion: No, thank you. I’m honored. See you next time.

( C5 Ion walks out of view and the camera fades back to the ring where AJ RIchards is standing by. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall!...

( The Ultimate Destroyer walks out to no music with the crowd booing him. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at four hundred pounds… From The Wasteland… THEEEE ULTTIMATEEEE DESTROYERRRRR!!!!

Chris Walker: What a monster this guy is. Standing 7’0 tall, he’s going to absolutely squash the masked phenom, Tornado!

Vincent Price: Don’t count him out of this, I’m sure he’ll figure out something to bring the big man down!

AJ Richards: And his opponent…

( “Ancient Spirit” by Jim Johnston begins to play. Tornado runs out and sprints to the ring. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at one hundred and eighty pounds… From Mexico City, Mexico… He is the “King Beyond The Wall”... TORNADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Chris Walker: I’m still wondering how you think… this… can take down… that…

Vincent Price: Faith in Tornado!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #1: The Ultimate Destroyer vs. Tornado

The match starts out with Tornado evading Ultimate Destroyer as much as he can. He gets a couple kicks and punches in, but Ultimate Destroyer just laughs at him. Ultimate Destroyer stops letting Tornado run around and picks him up, one handed, and throws him straight into the ropes. He flies back at him and he drops him with a big boot. Most of the match after that is Ultimate Destroyer just decimating Tornado.

A ways through the match, the fans start to chant Tornado’s name, giving him some motivation to try and get back in this. Tornado is able to roll out of the ring, leaving Ultimate Destroyer still in the ring. He disappears out of sight. A few moments later, Tornado slides into the other side of the ring with a steel chair in his hands. Ultimate Destroyer has no clue. Tornado starts nailing Ultimate Destroyer’s knees with the chair, bring him down to his knees. Tornado smacks the chair into Ultimate Destroyer’s face a few times, then climbs onto the top ropes and connects a missile dropkick to his face. Ultimate Destroyer is on his back now. Tornado climbs the top ropes again and jumps off with a high angle senton bomb. He covers and pulls the upset.

Result: Tornado def. The Ultimate Destroyer

Time: 5:38

( Commercial Break )
( Destiny ad plays. )
( XMW Wildkats present: Summer Bods! )

( The camera fades back to the ring where Chris Elite and Spydr_Pr0xy are already in the ring. )

AJ Richards: And their opponent…

( “Monster” by Eminem begins to play. Terry Chambers steps out onto the stage, looking out around the crowd. He walks down to the ring. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at two hundred and eighty seven pounds… From Detroit, Michigan… He is “The Barbaric Carnivore”... TERRRRYYYYYYYY CHAMBBERRRRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!

Chris Walker: The Barbaric Carnivore… What a nickname. I kinda like it. Especially for a man of Terry’s size. It fits.

Vincent Price: Who cares about the nickname, who do you see winning this match?

Chris Walker: I don’t know, I’m torn between Terry and this man about to make his XMW Debut!

( “The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell” by David Bowie hits. Alioth Starre walks out onto the stage with the crowd giving him a mix between a roar of boos and a roar of cheers. He walks down to the ring. )

AJ Richards: And finally… Weighing in at one hundred and sixty five pounds… From Brixton, London England… ALLIOOTTTTHHHHH STAAARRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Vincent Price: Wait, did he just say one hundred and sixty five pounds?

Chris Walker: He sure did, Vincent. You can say that Alioth is the underdog here, but he doesn’t seem to be letting that phase him.

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #2: Alioth Starre vs. Chris Elite vs. Spydr_Pr0xy vs. Terry Chambers

The match starts out with Starre and Elite battling it out and Pr0xy and Terry battling it out. Terry is throwing Pr0xy all over the ring connecting with moves such as stalling suplex, a powerbomb, a powerslam, and even a leg drop from the top rope. Chris Elite throws Pr0xy out of the ring, leaving the three in the ring. Terry charges at the other two, but the both throw Terry out of the ring right next to Pr0xy.

Terry and Pr0xy have an all out brawl on the side of the ring while Starre and Elite are in the ring. Both Starre and Terry dominate their opponents. The entire match had them dominating. Elite and Pr0xy showed no signs of even trying to fight back. Terry connects the T5 on Pr0xy on the announcers table, keeping both of them out of commission for a few moments. In the ring, Starre connects a Facebreaker Knee Smash, then measures Elite, looking for a possible finisher. Starre locks in the Four Star Mary, his version of the Figure Four Leglock. Terry notices what’s happening and tries to slide into the ring, but Elite taps right as he enters giving the victory to Alioth Starre.

Result: Alioth Starre def. Chris Elite, Terry Chambers, and Spydr_Pr0xy

Time: 7:23

( Commercial Break )
( Y2Impact and Minerva star in The Fault In Our Love: COMING SOON! )

(The camera cuts to the ring where Michael Jordan and AJ Richards are standing by. )

AJ Richards: This match is for 4 points in the Uncensored Championship Series!

( “Falling Apart” by Zebrahead hits. Randy Reaume comes out to loud boos as he insults the intelligence of fans at ringside telling them that the title is his.)

AJ Richards: Making his way to the ring… Weighing in at two hundred and twenty two pounds… From Toronto, Ontario, Canada… RANDDDDYYYYY REAAAUMMMEEEEE!!!!!

Vincent Price: I despise him.

Chris Walker: It's because he's better than you.

( “Not Strong Enough” by Apocalyptica begins to play. Ignitex slowly makes his way to the ring with the crowd booing him. )

AJ Richards: And lastly… Weighing in at three hundred and fifteen pounds… From Minneapolis, Minnesota… IGGNITEEEEEXXX!!!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #3: Ignitex vs. Randy Reaume vs. Michael Jordan - XMW Uncensored Championship Series

The bell rings and Ignitex immediately charges at Michael Jordan with a massive clothesline. Randy waits for Ignitex to turn around and dropkicks him in the knee, bring him down to one knee, followed by a boot to his head, sending him down to the mat. Randy runs up to the ropes and attempts a springboard moonsault and connects it. He then tries for the pin, but Ignitex kicks out after one.

Some time goes by in the match and all three men are back in the ring. Ignitex is seated in the corner after a clothesline combo by Randy. Michael tries to clothesline Randy, but Randy ducks, Michael turns around, and Randy connects the Codebreaker. He tries for the pin, but Ignitex breaks it up. Randy gets pissed and slides out of the ring. He looks under the ring for something. Meanwhile, Michael darts at Ignitex, but Ignitex connects the Havoc Buster and secures the pin right as Randy gets in the ring with the barbed wire wrapped 2x4.

Result: Ignitex def. Michael Jordan & Randy Reaume

Time: 12:21

Chris Walker: Randy starts nailing Ignitex and Michael Jordan with that 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire! He has no remorse! He pulls Michael Jordan up where he’s on all fours.

Vincent Price: RANDY JUST CONNECTED THE LEVEL DEATH! THE RUNNING KNEE TO MICHAEL’S HEAD! Randy’s signalling for a mic now.

( An XMW Official hands Randy Reaume a mic. The crowd begins a ‘You suck” chant. )

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Randy Reaume: You people are so blind, so ignorant. You obviously don’t really know me, so let me formally introduce myself. I’m Randy Reaume, I’m here to save you all. You don’t want someone like Michael Jordan as your Uncensored Champion. You don’t want a monster like Ignitex as your Uncensored Champion. You want me. You need me. I am your savior, you people who say I suck and boo me constantly. You’re looking at your savior.

Chris Walker: Why does he keep saying he’s their savior? What is he saving them from?

Vincent Price; Shut the hell up and listen!

Randy Reaume: Ignitex got lucky tonight. It won’t happen again. I will be in the final three who advance to the Uncensored Championship match at Destiny. I will win the Uncensored Championship. This was just one night, we’ll continue this next week. You all saw what I could do, you all saw what I just did to these two. Whoever I face next week will get the same treatment.

( Randy drops the mic as “Falling Apart” by Zebrahead hits. He walks out of the ring and up the ramp. )

( Commercial Break )
( Ad: Now hiring Warriors and Wildkats! )
( XMW Network presents: The history of NWF and AWL! Now on DVD! )

( The camera fades in backstage where Kendra is lacing up her boots. She hears a knock on the door. )

Kendra Shamez: Come in.

???: You dressed?

Kendra Shamez: Yeah, I am.

( The door opens and Kale Mercer walks in. Kendra finishes lacing up her boots and stands up. )

Kale Mercer: You ready for your match?

Kendra Shamez: More than I’ll ever be. I’m gonna drive this bitches face straight into the ground.

( Kale smiles. )

Kale Mercer: That’s what I like to hear. I’ll be there at ringside if anything is to go down.

Kendra Shamez: Are we still on for what we talked about earlier?

Kale Mercer: Of course, We’ll destroy them.

( Both Kale and Kendra walk out of the locker room, closing the door behind them and the camera fades back to the announcers table. )

Chris Walker: I wonder what that meant…?

Vincent Price: I’m not too sure how to take that. What are Kale and Kendra up to?

Chris Walker: I’m sure we’ll hear more about it soon, seeing as Kendra and Carmen are about to compete in one on one action!

( The camera cuts to the ring where AJ Richards is standing by. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall!!

( “We Hate Everyone” by KFlay starts to play. Kendra Shamez walks out onto the ring with Kale Mercer at her side. They both walk down to the ring with the crowd booing them. )

AJ Richards: Making her way to the ring… Accompanied by Kale Mercer… Weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds… From Buffalo, New York… KENDRRRRRAAAA SHAMMMMEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!

( “Going To Hell” by The Pretty Reckless begins to play. Moments go by and no one walks out. )

Chris Walker: Where is Carmen Diaz?

( “Going To Hell” by The Pretty Reckless starts over and still no one comes out. )

Vincent Price: Hold on.

( Vincent Price signals for AJ Richards to come to ringside. Vincent tells him something and AJ gets back into the ring. )

AJ Richards: We have just received word that Carmen Diaz isn’t even here tonight. With that being said… Your winner… KENNNDRRAAAAA SHAMMMEEZZZZZ!!!!

( “We Hate Everyone” by KFlay begins to play again. Kale and Kendra look confused, but satisfied. )

Chris Walker: Well then… At least Kale and Kendra are happy about this… I wanted to see some Wildkats action!

Vincent Price: Me too, Chris, don’t feel so bad.

Chris Walker: Ugh, we’ll be right back after this commercial break.

( Commercial Break )
( Subway - Eat Fresh! )
( Pray For PG24! )

( The camera cuts to the ring where it is decorated in the Mile High Club set, the ring now has a couch in it, a leather chair, a velvet carpet and a fake tree behind the couch. )

( “The Phoenix” by Fall Out Boy hits to a loud pop. Matt Miles walks out wearing aviators and dressed in a black and white suit. He walks down to the ring, high fiving all of the fans as he walks down the ramp. He is getting a loud cheer from the fans. He climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone. )

Matt Miles: Welcome to The Mile High Club! Obviously you know who I am, but I’ll introduce myself anyways. I’m your favorite host, Matt Miles! Let’s play a recap of what happened last week on the Mile High Club.

( Matt points at the titantron as the screen plays a recap of the end of last weeks Mile High Club. Matt Miles stands up which leads to Thomas Minns doing the same. They both get in each other’s face. They both shout abuse at each other before Thomas Minns cheap shots Matt Miles which echoes throughout the area over the microphone. Matt Miles fights back with a few punches and a clothesline knocking Thomas Minns to the ground. Matt Miles goes for the Fame Dropped but Thomas Minns rolls out the ring. )

( The footage stops and cuts back to the ring where Matt Miles is sitting on the couch with the mic in his hand. )

Matt Miles: Thomas Minns tried to pull something on me, but in the end, I was the one with the final laugh, the final statement. Thomas ran away from something he started. I wouldn’t try to pull something like that again, Thomas. I have your number now. You won’t make it that far next time. Like I said, you’ve met your dead end, pal!

( “This Fire Burns” by Killswitch Engage blasts through the PA as Trent Richards emerges onto the stage with the crowd booing him. He’s wearing dark jeans and a designer T-Shirt. )

Matt Miles: Oh yeah, my special guest for this edition of The Mile High Club… TRENTTTT RICHARRRDSSSSSS!!!!!!

( Trent gets into the ring and sits in the chair across from Matt. )

Trent Richards: Sorry to interrupt, but I have things to discuss.

Matt Miles: No worries, I was finished anyways. Now, the question that’s on everyone’s mind, why did you walk out on Chris Elite twice last week?

( The crowd goes silent. )

Trent Richards: You know, I’m sure everyone would like to know why I walked out on that piece of shit, but honestly, it really doesn’t matter. I’m past Chris Elite. He’s nothing to me anymore. Just a waste of space in this world. You know who else is a waste of space in this world?

Matt Miles: Uhm, who?

Trent Richards: Stan Strong. Look at the guy, who let’s their beard grow at that far and not care? Who is this guy anyways? I saw nothing from him last week and he walked out of last week’s Affliction with a victory because I walked out on Chris Elite. So now, I’m going to get my redemption for that.

Matt Miles: Why are you so infatuated with Stan Strong now?

Trent Richards: He’s my next target. If he wants to play the nice guy, I’ll show him what being a nice guy does for you. That’s all I have to say.

( “This Fire Burns” by Killswitch Engage begins to play as Trent gets up and walks out of the ring. )

Matt Miles: Trent Richards, ladies and gentlemen. I guess that’s it for The Mile High Club this week. Tune in next week for the third edition of it! The special guest for it will be announced after the show. We’ll be back after the commercial break!

( Commercial Break )
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HABeIjSPex0 plays. )
( Destiny: The Game! Available September 9th, 2014! )

( The camera fades back in to AJ Richards standing in the ring with a mic in his hand. Stan Strong is already in the ring. )

AJ Richards....The following match is scheduled for one fall and is part of the XMW Uncensored Championship Series! The winner of this match will receive 4 points!

( Just then "Bones" by Young Guns plays over the sound system and the crowd begins to cheer. A-Will walks out to the ring, high fiving fans as he passes them. )

AJ Richards: First, hailing from Memphis Tennessee... weighing in at 244 pounds… ANTONIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WILLIAMMMSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

( As AJ wraps up Isaacs intro " Satellite " by Rise Against hits. Isaac Hunter makes his way down to the ring with a mixed reaction from the crowd. )

AJ Richards: And his opponent... hailing from Las Vegas, Nevada... weighing in at 228 pounds... he is “The Death Adder”... ISSAAACCCCC HUNTTERRRRRR!!!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #5: Stan Strong vs Isaac Hunter vs A-Will - XMW Uncensored Championship Series

The match starts out with all three men testing each other out, swinging wide with kicks and punches, then as Stan Strong tries to get the attention of the fans, Isaac clobbers him from behind. As he stumbles, Antonio grabs him from behind and locks him in a full nelson. He throws him backwards into a full nelson suplex. Antonio kips up as Isaac looks him in the eyes. The two men exchange punches left and right in rapid succession and finally Isaac steps and clotheslines Antonio to the ground.

Midway through the match, Stan gets back to his senses and attempts to launch an attack on Antonio only to be launched into the turnbuckle. Antonio sends him packing with a release german suplex. Antonio connects a clothesline and bulldog combo on Stan, sending him straight into the mat. Isaac climbs the nearest turnbuckle and jumps nailing Antonio with a missile dropkick. He stands still as Antonio gets up, then runs at him, but Antonio side steps The Death Adder quickly. He gets behind and hits the trifecta of german suplex’s then locks Isaac in a koji clutch.

Moments later, Isaac reaches the ropes only to reverse the hold into an armbar submission. Antonio reaches the ropes as well, but with a few well placed stomps Antonio stays down. Isaac picks Antonio up to a vertical base then connects with the Ace of Spades, his version of the Angle Slam. Stan who’s been sitting most of this match out runs up to him, but Isaac gets him in a package piledriver position, then drops him with the Sin City Smash. He pins and gets the win.

Result: Isaac Hunter def. Stan Strong & A-Will

Time: 15:32

( The camera cuts backstage to Nick Angel's office where he is shown with Casey Jones. )

Nick Angel: Alright so like we discussed... I am going to make you the face of XMW. You are going to be my champion. We need a champion that can carry XMW into the future and I believe you are that guy. The rest of the roster are just absolutely pathetic so I have no concerns just handing the belt to you like this. But we have to make it look convincing.

Casey Jones: I'm not sure this is a good idea.

( TLA barges in kicking in the door as Nick Angel and Casey Jones quickly stand up. )

TLA: I knew some dirty shit was goin' on here. Nick Angel who the hell do you think you are holmes? Imma whip that ass if you keep up any more of that corrupt bullshit.

Nick Angel: I'm your boss! Please get an appointment if you want to speak with me.

TLA: Casey Jones, I am so disappointed in you. If you accept this offer you will be betraying the integrity of not only yourself, but the entire XMW audience!

Casey Jones: Don't worry, TLA. I wasn't going to accept this corporate poser's offer anyway. When I become the XMW Champion I will do it independently. I don't need anybody's help. This has only confirmed for me that the XMW corporate office is filled with corrupt scumbags. Watch out Nick Angel... the revolution is starting.

( Casey Jones leaves as Nick Angel looks appalled. )

Nick Angel: Get back here you son of a bitch! You are going to regret this.

TLA: You gonna regret not giving me a match this week cuz I'm fixin' to find some ass to kick. Should I start with you?

Nick Angel: SECURITY!!!

( Security comes in to drag out TLA as Nick Angel sits down on his couch and facepalms. )

( Commercial Break )
( Burger King - Have It Your Way! )

( The camera cuts to the ring where AJ Richards is standing by with Alex Wolfe and Yasuo already in the ring. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall!!

( “Real Deal” by Tyga hits as the crowd rises to their feet, giving a standing ovation. )

Chris Walker: Holy shit, that’s the biggest reaction I’ve seen all night.

Vincent Price: It’s gotta be his segment from earlier tonight with Christi Byrd. He probably won a lot of people over with what he said.

AJ Richards: And lastly… Weighing in at two hundred and thirteen pounds… From Indianapolis, Indiana… He is the “Creator of the Matrix”... CCCC55555 IONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Vincent Price: I'm hyped for C5 Ion!!

Chris Walker: I don't get the hype. I'm on the Yasuo bandwagon!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #6: Yasuo vs. Alex Wolfe vs. C5 Ion

The match starts with Alex Wolfe and Yasuo working together against C5 Ion. Yasuo then turns on Alex Wolfe targeting his leg and isolating himself and C5 Ion. C5 makes quick work of Yasuo, connecting several moves that leave him downed while he focuses on Wolfe. C5 connects the Blue Thunder Driver, his version of a Spin-out Powerbomb, on Wolfe. Yasuo now back on his feet runs at C5 but C5 counters with a Tilt-A-Whirl DDT. C5 climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and connects the 450 Splash onto Yasuo. He gets the pin and wins the match.

Result: C5 Ion def. Yasuo & Alex Wolfe

Time: 3:12

( Commercial Break )
( McDonalds - I’m Lovin’ It! )

( The camera cuts to AJ Richards in the ring. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall!...

( "The Rains of Castamere" by the Nationals begins to play. Y2Impact comes out with Minerva as the crowd cheers. )

AJ Richards: Introducing first... Weighing in at a combined weight of three hundred and fifty six pounds… Both hailing from Seattle, Washington… The team of Y2222IMPPPACCTTTTT AND MINNNEERRRRVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Vincent Price: I love this guy he is so amazing. And the fans love him too! What an absolute legend.

Chris Walker: Minerva is so hot. He’s a lucky guy.

AJ Richards: And their opponents…

( "The Val Venis Song" by King Louie begins playing. Samuel King and Vic Vendetta walk out to the ring. )

AJ Richards: SAMUEEEELLLL KINGGGGG ANDDD VICCCC VENDETTTTTAAAAA!!!

Chris Walker: I wonder how these two will work together after last week’s encounter. You can see the tension built up between them.

Vincent Price: I see them working pretty well together.

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #7: Vic Vendetta & Samuel King vs. Y2Impact & Minerva

The match starts out with Vic Vendetta and Samuel King refusing to fight Minerva until she slaps Vic Vendetta. Vic gets angered and goes to clothesline Minerva, but she ducks and dropkicks him in the knee. She connects The Cutting Edge, her version of the Spinning Heel Kick, to Vic. Samuel King runs in, but Y2Impact follows right after, connecting The Evisceration, known as the Codebreaker. Minerva climbs the top rope, then connects the Swanton Bomb, or as she calls it, the Leap of Faith, onto Vic Vendetta. She pins him and gets the win for the team.

Result: Y2Impact & Minerva def. Vic Vendetta & Samuel King

Time: 5:41

( Y2Impact signals for a mic as an official hands him one. )

Y2Impact: That’s what happens when you underestimate Minerva. Just because she’s a woman, doesn’t mean she can’t stand up to guys. She did just that, in a substantial amount of time, I might add. She held her own and---

( “Blow Me Away” by Breaking Benjamin ft. Valora blasts through the speakers as the crowd begins their boos. Kale Mercer and Kendra Shamez step out onto the stage with a mic in their hands. Both of them walk out clapping. )

Y2Impact: Is there a problem?

Kale Mercer: Of course not, we’re applauding your victory.

Y2Impact: I don’t see the point in you coming out here and doing that.

Kale Mercer: Why not? Do you have a problem with us clapping for you?

Minerva: Obviously you two have a problem, or you wouldn’t be out here right now.

Kendra Shamez: Were you given permission to talk? I didn’t think so.

Kale Mercer: The reason why we’re out here is because we wanted to issue a friendly challenge to the two of you next week on Affliction. Kendra and I versus you two. It’ll be fun.

( Minerva and Y2Impact look at each other and nod. )

Y2Impact: Fine. You got your match.

Kale Mercer: Thank you. We look forward to shutting the both of you up and making you bleed.

( “Blow Me Away” by Breaking Benjamin ft. Valora begins to play again as Kale and Kendra head backstage. The camera starts to fade with Y2Impact and Minerva hugging in the ring. )

( Commercial Break )
( Fruity Pebbles: Starring Alex Wolfe! )
( Cocoa Pebbles: Starring Samuel King! )

( The camera fades back in to AJ Richards standing in the ring with a mic in his hand. )

AJ Richards: This is the main event of the evening and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

( “Shout” by Black Tide blasts through the PA as the crowd gets a mixed reaction. Casey Jones emerges onto the stage with his partner Liam Catterson. Both make their way to the ring. )

AJ Richards: The team of… CASEEEEYYYY JONESSSSS AND LIAAAAMMM CATTTERRRSOOONNN!!!!!

Chris Walker: What a team this is. You got the man who just turned down Nick Angel’s idea of handing the World Heavyweight Championship to him and a man who just looks like he’s going to be a tough competitor in XMW!

Vincent Price: I just want to know what this revolution is that Casey Jones mentioned earlier…

AJ Richards: And their opponents…

( “The Phoenix” by Fall Out Boy blasts through the speaker and the crowd bursts into a roar of cheers. Matt Miles and Crow walk out accompanied by Crow’s manager, Judas Lemuel, and make their way to the ring. )

AJ Richards: The team of… MAAATTTT MILLESSSSSS ANDD CRRROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Chris Walker: Matt has a future here. I can see that just by watching his show, The Mile High Club.

Vincent Price: You’re basing his future off of a talk show? Is that even possible? And what’s this weird guy doing walking with them to the ring?

Chris Walker: That’s Crow’s speaker and manager, Judas Lemuel.

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #8: Matt Miles & Crow vs. Casey Jones & Liam Catterson

Liam and Crow start out the match. They lock up in the middle of the ring and Liam gets the advantage, locking Crow in a headlock. Crow battles his way out with some elbows to Liam’s stomach. Crow bounces off the ropes and knocks Liam down with a brutal forearm smash.

( Thomas Minns walks out onto the stage. The four in the ring have no clue he’s there. )

Chris Walker: I got a bad feeling about this…

Crow and Liam lock up once again after Liam gets back to a vertical base. Again, Liam gets the advantage, sending Crow into the turnbuckle where Matt is. Matt tags in and Liam has no clue. Matt from behind, rolls him up, but Liam kicks out at one.

( Xavier Serikaz walks out right next to Thomas Minns. The four in the ring still have no clue that they’re there. )

Vincent Price: Holy shit… THAT’S XAVIER SERIKAZ! WHAT’S HE DOING OUT HERE?!

Chris Walker: Xavier and Thomas begin to walk down to the ring. Matt still has no clue that Thomas is there, but Casey notices both men and jumps down from the turnbuckle. Thomas pulls Matt off the apron and starts throwing punches at him! Why are they doing this?!

Vincent Price: Xavier locks eyes on Casey Jones and charges at him! XAVIER JUST SPEARED CASEY! NOW HE’S MOUNTED ON TOP THROWING PUNCHES LEFT AND RIGHT! Liam and Crow are just standing in the ring wondering what’s happening! Then they begin brawling!

Chris Walker: Thomas slams Matt’s face into the steel steps! Oh my god! Xavier picks Casey up then whips him into the steel turnbuckle! This is carnage!

( Nick Angel walks out with a mic in hand, immediately speaking. )

Nick Angel: STOP RIGHT NOW!

( All men stop and look out at Nick Angel. )

Nick Angel: You guys are like little children seeking attention. I have a quick solution for this. Next week, I want to see Thomas Minns and Xavier Serikaz take on Matt Miles and Casey Jones in a tag team match!

Chris Walker: Oh lord, another tag team match!

Vincent Price: When will they end?!

Nick Angel: You guys got what you wanted, obviously, now let’s wrap this up.

( Nick walks out as the carnage continues between the six men. )

Chris Walker: Well that sure stopped them! OH MY GOD! XAVIER SERIKAZ JUST CONNECTED THE X BREAKER ON CASEY JONES! THOMAS MINNS CONTINUES SLAMMING MATT MILES’ HEAD INTO THE STEPS! LIAM IS GIVING CROW A BEATING!

Vincent Price: I WISH WE HAD MORE TIME, BUT THAT’S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE HERE TONIGHT! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER EPISODE OF AFFLICTION!

Chris Walker: GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

( The camera starts to fade with the six men still at war. )

( XMW Logo Flashes )
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

8/3/14 Affliction Results
Page 1 of 1