Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8/24/14 Affliction Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TLA

TLA

8/24/14 Affliction Results  Empty
PostSubject: 8/24/14 Affliction Results    8/24/14 Affliction Results  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:37 pm

(XMW Logo Flashes!)

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiixtdWuAuA plays. )

(The cameras fade in to a sold out Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut. The camera circles the arena, showing the screaming fans and their signs before stopping at the stage where red and white pyro goes off.)

Vincent Price: WELCOME TO AFFLICTION!!!

(The camera cuts to the commentary table showing Vincent Price and Chris Walker!!!)

Chris Walker: And we are officially on the road to Destiny! Let's not waste anymore time as we jump straight into our first match!!!

(Man in The Box, Johnathan Cage and Scotty Paine are already in the ring awaiting their opponent.)

(Loaded and Alone by Hinder plays and out comes the debuting Jasper Wake.)

AJ Richards: Making his way to the ring weighing in at 225 pounds, from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico......"The Ghost" Jaspeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr WAKE!

Vincent Price: XMW's latest signing has arrived, from what I hear this kid has been pegged to be a big player in the future.

Chris Walker: Big player or not there are still three other men in this match and any one of those men could win.

(DING! DING! DING!)

Match #1 - Man in The Box vs Jasper Wake vs Scotty Paine vs Johnathan Cage

The match starts and the new comer gets corner and attacked by his 3 opponents. In an amazing show of strength he pushes them away with authority and clotheslines Scotty almost out of his boots. Man in The Box takes him out with a big splash but thanks to a brawl with Cage, Jasper uses the distraction to get to his feet and hit a double spear. The match ends with Scotty going off the rope and getting a big boot for his troubles followed up by a jackknife from Jasper for the win.

Result: Jasper Wake def. Scotty Paine, Man in The Box and Johnathan Cage in 3:43 with a Jackknife.

(The camera cuts backstage to Samuel King's lockerroom where he is shown with the XMW Hybrid Champion Trent Richards and Vic Vendetta as well as tons of women having a party.)

Samuel King: Who does Liam Catterson think he is???!? His win over me last week was a total fluke and he has the guts to throw a party over it? THIS IS THE REAL PARTY!!!

(A hot stripper climbs over onto Vic Vendetta to give him a lap dance.)

Trent Richards: After this guy over here takes TLA's Hybrid Championship tonight we will control all the gold in this company. Everyone knows we are the real champions in this industry.

Samuel King: I sure am. And Liam Catterson is going to find that out tonight. We are going to crash his party and teach him a lesson or two.

(Samuel King sits down at a table between two hot strippers as he makes plans for later on.)

(Camera cuts back to ringside.)

AJ Richards: Ladies and gentlemen... I am proud to announce that tonight will be the FINAL night of the XMW Uncensored Championship Series!!!

("187" by Dr. Dre ft. Snoop hits as Michael Jordan comes to the ring to loud boos.)

Vincent Price: Well Michael Jordan comes in last place with a total of negative six points in the Uncensored Championship Series. But still he gave it a good effort and we here in XMW can't call anyone a loser if they try hard enough!!!

Chris Walker: What is this kindergarten? Michael Jordan had MANY chance to pick it up and he failed time after time. He has nobody to blame but himself.

("Sick of It" by Skillet hits to a loud ovation!!!)

AJ Richards: And his opponent... from Memphis, Tennessee weighing in at two hundred and forty four pounds... "THE CEREBRAL SUBMISSIONIST" A-WIIIIIIIIIIIILLL!!!!

(A-Will comes out and quickly heads to the ring looking all business.)

Vincent Price: A-Will has quickly become one of the most popular wrestlers on the XMW roster due to his constant hard work and intensity. He has battled back from a point deficit in this tournament and has established himself in third place.

Chris Walker: Michael Jordan has no chance to make up his point deficit considering tonight is the final night of the series. Even if he wins this match, he's still not going to earn enough points to qualify for the Triple Threat Hell From Above Match at Destiny.

Match #2: Michael Jordan vs. A-Will - XMW Uncensored Championship Series

Michael Jordan shoves A-Will back and tries to get in a few shots but A-Will grabs his arm and drags him down into the Crippler Crossface!!! Michael Jordan quickly taps out!!!

Result: A-Will def. Michael Jordan via the Crippler Crossface in 0:32.

Vincent Price: Well that was fast...

Chris Walker: I'm sure that's what your girlfriend would say if you had one Vincent. But Michael Jordan shows another lackluster performance this week. I really want to support this guy but he just keeps letting everyone down week after week.

(A-Will celebrates in the ring as he motions with his hands around his waist that he is coming for the XMW Uncensored Championship.)

Vincent Price: A-Will finishes the series with a grand total of three points. Michael Jordan finishes with negative nine points and is officially eliminated from the series.

Chris Walker: That means that at Destiny it will be A-Will vs. Isaac Hunter vs. Ignitex for the XMW Uncensored Championship inside a Triple Threat Hell From Above Match!!!

Vincent Price: That should be an incredible match. And although it is just a formality at this point in the series, Isaac Hunter and Ignitex will be facing off later tonight! Stay tuned!

(Camera cuts to a commercial.)

(The camera cuts backstage to the XMW Wildkats locker room. The camera goes closer as it zooms in on them in the shower.)

The Ultimate Destroyer: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

(Tornado jumps a foot in the air as he drops his camera.)

Tornado: Estoy haciendo la investigacion. No estoy espiando!

The Ultimate Destroyer: I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!!

(The Ultimate Destroyer charges at Tornado breaking him through the wall into the shower as Carmen Diaz and Flame Puppy scream and grab towels to cover themselves up.)

Flame Puppy: WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN HERE?

The Ultimate Destroyer: DESTROOOOOOOOOOOY!!!

(Suddenly a mirror placed inside the showers opens as XMW General Manager Nick Angel steps out.)

Nick Angel: Well it appears that you two have ruined my personal show. We can't have that. So at Destiny it will be the Ultimate Destroyer vs. Tornado in what I can only imagine will be the greatest matchup in XMW history! Now let's just carry on with how things were going so nicely before.

(Nick Angel climbs back inside the mirror and closes it as the XMW Wildkats look appalled at the destruction.)

(The camera cuts to the ring.)

AJ Richards: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!!

("Dream On" by Aerosmith begins to play to cheers from the crowd.)

AJ Richards: Introducing first... from Chicago, Illinois... JAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES SEYYYYYYYYYMOUR!!!

(James Seymour comes out to the ring.)

Vincent Price: Well I am being told that C5 Ion vs. Tornado has been officially cancelled tonight due to Tornado's injury earlier.

Chris Walker: That's a damn shame. Tornado is awesome. But at least he is getting to face The Ultimate Destroyer in a big matchup at Destiny PPV. He deserves that and if he can pick up the big win there, I see big things in his future.

Vincent Price: Last week James Seymour seemed overconfident. Hopefully he has learned his lesson after his crushing defeat from Alioth Starre.

Chris Walker: Alioth Starre is one of the top talents in XMW today. I don't see how you still couldn't be confident about your abilities after losing to the best.

("The Monster" by Eminem hits to loud boos from the crowd.)

AJ Richards: From Detroit, Michigan... "THE BARBARIC CARNIVORE" TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY CHAMBERS!!!

(Terry Chambers comes out looking to hurt someone.)

Vincent Price: Terry Chambers just might be the baddest man in XMW.

Chris Walker: I don't think there is a "might" about it Vincent. This guy is an absolute beast!

("Say I" by Creed hits to boos from the crowd.)

AJ Richards: From Chicago, Illinois... "THE UNHINGED AGGRESSOR" JAY STRRRRRRRRRRRIKER!!!!

(Jay Striker comes out to boos as he is accompanied by the press taking tons of pictures of him.)

Vincent Price: Can't we keep the goddamn paparazzi out of here?

Chris Walker: Not when someone as famous and awesome as Jay Striker is in the house!!! Jay Striker is an A-List celebrity despite his attitude problems. Or actually more like because of it! The press loves a scandal!!!

Vincent Price: I'm not sure he is even as famous as you seem to believe...

Match #3: Terry Chambers vs. James Seymour vs. Jay Striker

James Seymour and Terry Chambers team up early on against Jay Striker who keeps getting distracted by the press. Striker eventually regains his focus and is able to fight back as Terry and James begin fighting each other.

Jay Striker hits a Suplex into a Thesz Press with mounted punches on Terry Chambers busting him open but is pulled off by James Seymour. Striker then kicks Seymour between the legs as the referee is checking on Chambers.

Jay Striker then puts away James Seymour with the Go Home.

Result: Jay Striker def. James Seymour & Terry Chambers pinning Seymour with the Go Home in 10:35.

(Camera cuts to a commercial for Hot Pockets sponsored by XMW Mascot and Superhero, Captain XAT.)

( The camera fades back to the ring where Yasuo and Crow are already in the ring staring each other down. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring… YASSSUOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND CRROOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

( “The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell” by The Pretty Reckless begins to play. The fans begin a mixed reaction of cheers and boos. Thomas Minns and Alioth Starre make their way to the ring. )

AJ Richards: And their opponents…ALIOTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH STTAAARRRREEEEEEE AND THOMAAAAASSSSSS MINNNSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #4: Alioth Starre & Thomas Minns vs. Yasuo & Crow

The match starts out with Alioth Starre and Crow. Crow tries to lock up, but Alioth swings around to the back and begins kicking the back of his legs, trying to bring him down. Crow gets on one knee and Alioth quickly rebounds off the ropes and dropkicks Crow right in the face. Alioth goes back to the ropes and connects a springboard shooting star press and covers. He only gets a two count. Alioth instantly gets back to delivering pain to Crow as he stomps all over his body. He jumps up and connects a knee drop to Crow’s throat.

Some time goes by with Thomas Minns and Crow in the ring until Crow is able to make a tag to Yasuo. Yasuo and Thomas Minns have a battle in the ring leading up to Alioth coming back into the ring. Alioth and Yasuo lock up. Alioth swings around to the back of Yasuo and gets him in a sleeper hold. Yasuo begins to fade and as he does, Alioth connects a back suplex, then locks in the Four Star Mary. Crow comes in to break up the pin, but Thomas Minns intercepts him and connects the Sleepless In Seattle. Yasuo taps giving the win to Thomas Minns and Alioth Starre.

Result: Alioth Starre & Thomas Minns def. Yasuo & Crow

Time: 8:21

Chris Walker: What teamwork we just saw by Alioth and Thomas. This could be the future Hybrid Champions right here if they keep this up!

Vincent Price: I wouldn’t move that quick, Chris. No matter, a good win for these two. We’ll be back after this commercial break. Stay tuned!

( Commercial Break )

( The camera cuts backstage to Thomas Minns and Alioth Starre walking through the halls. )

Thomas Minns: Look at this loser.

( Thomas pushes some random dude, making him fall and break his camera. )

Thomas Minns: It was a shitty camera anyways dude.

Alioth Starre: Look at this guy!

( Alioth holds his hand out to shake a scrawny dudes hand, but pulls his hand back then pushes him back, making him fall onto a table full of food. )

Alioth Starre: Oh shit, I wanted some of that.

Thomas Minns: We’ll get something later.

Alioth Starre: Man, that had some good chocolate pudding…

( Alioth frowns then gets interrupted by some guy behind him. )

Random Guy: You shouldn’t be pushing people around!

Alioth Starre: Excuse me? I’ll do what I want.

( Alioth picks up the random guy then throws him on top of the other guy on the broken table. Alioth and Thomas begin walking through the halls as they’re passing Nick Angel’s office. Nick Angel opens the door and looks surprised. )

Nick Angel: Ah, just the two I wanted to see. Please, come in.

( Alioth, Nick, and Thomas all walk into Nick’s office and they are take a seat. )

Nick Angel: I’ve been hearing about you two and your backstage shenanigans. Care to explain yourselves?

Thomas Minns: We’re just having a little post-victory fun. Nothing too harmful.

Nick Angel: Throwing people of the XMW community around backstage isn’t too harmful?

( Thomas and Alioth look at each other and let out a slight chuckle. )

Nick Angel: Alright, I got some good news and some bad news for the both of you. Which do you want first?

Alioth Starre: Give us the bad news.

Nick Angel: Alright, the good news is… You’ll both be competing at Destiny.

Thomas Minns: Who---

Nick Angel: You didn’t let me finish… You’ll both be competing at Destiny for a Championship.

( Thomas and Alioth get a huge smirk on their face. )

Thomas Minns: Well, who are the unlucky parasites we are going against?

( Nick laughs. )

Nick Angel: You’re looking at your opponent.

Alioth Starre: Wait… What?

Nick Angel: At Destiny, it’ll be Thomas Minns taking on Alioth Starre for the XMW Universal Championship! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some more business to attend to. Sort this out elsewhere.

( Alioth and Thomas glare at each other as they walk out of the office. )

(The camera cuts backstage where a long limousine is shown arriving in the parking lot.)

Vincent Price: Who could this be? I don't even think Nick Angel can afford a limo that nice...

(Liam Catterson gets out of the limo with the XMW World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.)

Chris Walker: The champ is here...

Vincent Price: Never say that again Chris...

(C5 Ion and TLA approach Liam Catterson.)

C5 Ion: Hey champ! Congratulations on your big win last week!

(C5 Ion extends his hand to Liam Catterson who just laughs and continues walking.)

C5 Ion: Hey hold up! I know you have been having some problems with Samuel King lately and well him and his boys have been causing problems for us as well.

TLA: Yo dawg if you need backup for yo big ass celebration tonight. We got you covered. Free of charge. Cuz we beefin' with Trent Richards and Vic Vendetta. You need security we got you holmes.

Liam Catterson: I don't need any help. And if I did I wouldn't come to the likes of you for it. I would buy the best in the world. Fit for a champion. And not a kid with a toy like you got over your shoulder.

(Liam Catterson laughs again as he walks into the arena.)

(Camera cuts to ringside.)

(Bones by Young Guns blares throughout the arena as Isaac Hunter is tossing chairs into the ring, preparing for Ignitex.)

Chris Walker: This is going to be a down and dirty, old school brawl!

Vincent: You can bet on that, Isaac is a very resilent man who can take on any amount of punishment. He's not a wrestler, he's a street fighter!

(Not Strong Enough by Apocalyptica plays as Ignitex runs down the ring with a bat)

AJ Richards: Weighing in tonight at 215 pounds from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Ignitex!!!!!

Vincent: Isaac can take a lot of pain and now here comes the guy who's going to dish it! Hunter is about to get torn limb from limb!

Chris Walker: Don't count on it, he'll find a way. HERE WE GO!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Match #5 - Ignitex vs Isaac Hunter - XMW Uncensored Championship Series

The match begins and Ignitex is swinging away with his bat! Isaac attempts to avoid it, getting chased around nonstop. After a few minutes with nobody home, Ignitex lands a shot right in the back. While Isaac holds his back in pain he is pulled in by the shirt and hit with a reverse DDT. Ignitex takes control of the match, staying on Isaac, not giving him a chance to fight back. Isaac is hit with a legdrop and is covered but kicks out which just means more punishment. He takes an absolute BRUTAL samoan drop on the pile of chairs only to get up. Ignitex takes him back down with a discus clothesline and follows it up with a series of German Suplexes, ending the series by tossing him into the turnbuckles. Ignitex picks up Isaac for the Havoc Buster only for Isaac to spin out and hit a missile dropkick which sends Ignitex out of the ring.

After a suicide dive Isaac gets control of the match but not for long after a TV monitor to the head. Isaac takes more of a beating but gets a second wind, firing away with forearm shots and knife edge chops. He superkicks Ignitex, rocking him and allowing Isaac to seat him on the top rope. Isaac climbs up, bites at the exposed part of Ignitex's face, finishes up with a few more shots to the face and closes it with a Sin City Smash from the top rope onto the chair pile for the three! After the match the two stare at each other with knowing glances and roll out of the ring.

Result: Isaac Hunter def. Ignitex with the Sin City Smash in 9:58

(Commercial airs.)

(Camera cuts to commentary.)

Vincent Price: I have some sad news ladies and gentlemen. Y2Impact and Xavier Serikaz have officially been barred from competition by XMW medical officials. After that horrific incident last week some say they may never compete again.

Chris Walker: Thank god they were overrated as fuck. Let's move on to some more overrated guys. Kale Mercer taking on Adrian Thorne. Oh god this should be a trainwreck.

(Nick Angel comes out to the stage wearing a suit as the crowd boos loudly.)

Nick Angel: Ladies and gentlemen I am sorry to say that this match has been officially postponed until Destiny. Kale Mercer has refused to compete until he gets his hands on Adrian Thorne. I had fired Adrian Thorne but unfortunately the higher ups have forced me to bring him back against my better judgment. However, I have used my best efforts to delay his return as long as possible and Adrian Thorne will not be on Affliction this week, but he will make his official return at Destiny for his big match with Kale Mercer.

Chris Walker: Thank you Nick Angel. Thank you for saving us from this match. You are truly one of a kind.

Vincent Price: I for one am disappointed. I was pumped for that match tonight... Adrian Thorne especially kicks ass when he's really on his game.

Nick Angel: In other news, I have some other matches to announce. The Uncensored Championship Series will conclude with A-Will vs. Isaac Hunter vs. Michael Jordan following the abrupt departure of Ignitex from XMW.

Vincent Price: Wait what... Why is Ignitex leaving XMW? He was the frontrunner in that tournament...

Chris Walker: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Nick Angel: But you see I feel that this championship series has excluded many people who may be just as deserving of a title shot, if not more so than those three. Therefore, we will have a number 1 contender's battle royal at Destiny to decide who will face the Uncensored Champion after Destiny. So far, I can confirm five wrestlers who will compete in that battle royal... They are as follows...

JAMES SEYMOUR!!!

MAN IN THE BOX!!!

TERRY CHAMBERS!!!

JAY STRIKER!!!

AND...

JASPER WAKE!!!

Nick Angel: Good luck to all involved and be sure to tune in for Destiny in just two weeks on September 6th!!!

(Nick Angel goes backstage as the camera cuts to a commercial.)

( The camera fades back to the ring where AJ Richards is standing by. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall and is for the XMW Hybrid Championship!!

( “Dance Gavin Dance” by Spooks begins to play. )

AJ Richards: Introducing the challenger…

( Vic Vendetta walks out onto the stage and makes his way to the ring, disregarding all the boos that fill the arena. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at two hundred and twenty five pounds… From Los Angeles, California… He is “The Showoff”... VICCCCCCCCCCC VENDEETTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Chris Walker: I have a feeling that Trent Richards and Nick Angel will play a huge part in this match. With what was going on between them last week, I wouldn’t be surprised one bit.

Vincent Valentine: You gotta stop and think, though. We’re talking about TLA here. I doubt he’ll go down without putting up the fight of his life. Especially when it comes to guarding that Championship.

( “Ambitionz Az A Ridah” by 2Pac begins to play. )

AJ Richards: And the defending Champion…

( TLA walks out onto the stage with the XMW Hybrid Championship on his shoulder. He makes his way down to the ring with the crowd chanting his name. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at two hundred and five pounds… From Miami, Florida… “The Sexual Panther”... TTTTTTLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Chris Walker: Against all odds, I see TLA standing tall. This man has heart and he doesn’t lose easily.

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #6: TLA (c) vs. Vic Vendetta - XMW Hybrid Championship

Vic takes instant control by throwing a fury of punches at TLA. Vic whips him into the corner, where he charges at him with a dropkick. He charges at a seated TLA and smashes TLA’s face in the corner with his hip. Vic drags TLA out of the corner and gets him in a headlock in the middle of the ring. TLA pushes him off, sending him rebounding off the ropes. TLA connects a powerslam onto Vic. He goes for a quick pin, but Vic kicks out before the one count.

A lot of time goes by in a back and forth battle between both Warriors. There were a couple close calls for both Warriors where the match was almost won. Both men are outside the ring as Vic throws TLA into the barricades. Vic grabs TLA and slams his face into the steel steps, then rolls him into the ring. He covers, but TLA kicks out at two. Vic sets TLA up for the Show Off, but C5 Ion’s music hits and he runs down to the ring. Right as he slides in him and Vic begin to brawl. C5 backs him up to the ropes and whips him across the ring. He jumps up and connects a hurricanrana.

Not long later, Trent Richards comes running out to aid Vic Vendetta. C5 rolls out of the ring, colliding with Trent Richards at ringside. TLA gets up and connects the Miami Destroyer on Vic Vendetta, giving him the win.

Result: TLA def. Vic Vendetta with the Miami Destroyer in 17:56.

Chris Walker: AND C5 WITH THE SEAL THE MATRIX ON TRENT RICHARDS!!! C5 ION AND TLA ARE RUNNING THIS RIGHT NOW!

( TLA grabs his Hybrid Championship and him and C5 Ion walk up the ramp. They stand on top of the stage looking out at Vic Vendetta and Trent Richards. The camera begins to fade to commercial. )

( Commercial Break )

( The camera fades back to the arena. A red carpet is laid out from the stage all the way down to the ring. In the ring, there’s a black leather sofa with a couple trees chill on the sides of the couch. )

( “Rules of Nature” by Jamie Christopherson begins to play. The crowd begins their roar of boos. )

AJ Richards: Ladies and gentlemen… Please welcome to the ring… YOUR NEWWWWWWW XMW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONNN!!!!! LIIIIAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM CAAAAAATTEEEEERRRSSSSSSSONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

( Liam Catterson steps out onto the red carpet in a grey suit with the XMW World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He slowly walks down to the ring with a serious look on his face as the crowd is still booing him. He walks up the steel steps and gets into the ring. AJ Richards hands him the mic and gets out of the ring. )

Liam Catterson: You were all wrong.

( The crowd boos. )

Liam Catterson: Amongst all the doubts, amongst all you deadbeats claiming that I wasn’t fit to be the World Champion, I proved you all wrong. Here I stand, the King of XMW, the World Champion. Liam Catterson owns XMW talent wise and there’s not anyone here that can stop me. Samuel King? He sure couldn’t. I told you all that Liam Catterson would become World Heavyweight Champion and he did just that. All you brain dead people did was doubt me and bashed me. You were in denial. Now look at you. I’m looking out and seeing all your faces still in shock because you were all wrong. As the King of XMW, I will reign supreme above all. All challengers will stand no chance as my reign will last a very long time. What can be done about it? Not a damn thing. There’s not a damn thing you imbeciles can say. There’s not a damn thing Nick Angel can do. There’s not a damn thing Jacob Steele can do. There’s not a damn thing any one of the roster members backstage can do. I am on top and that’s how it’s going to stay. Anything else you pricks need to say?

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Liam Catterson: That’s why I’m standing here as YOUR XMW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! AM I RIGHT? WHAT’S THIS SAY RIGHT HERE ON THIS CHAMPIONSHIP BELT? XMW. WORLD. HEAVYWEIGHT. CHAMPION! Read it and weep you pieces of shit.

( Liam takes the World Championship off his waist and puts it on his shoulder. He rubs it for a couple seconds then begins to speak again. )

Liam Catterson: Destiny is two weeks away and I don’t have an opponent for this prestigious Title. So that I don’t have to sit out here any longer and deal with you brain dead parasites, I’m issuing an open challenge for the XMW World Heavyweight Championship at Destiny. Beware, you’re signing your death wish by accepting my challenge. All daredevills, step forth. Pursue your destiny, come closer to death.

( Not but seconds later, “The Val Venis Song” by King Louie begins to play. Samuel King steps out onto the stage with Trent Richards and Vic Vendetta by his side as the crowd begins another roar of boos. Liam looks at Samuel and lets out a chuckle. Samuel, Trent, and Vic all get into the ring and stand in front of Liam. Samuel signals for a mic and an XMW Official hands him one. )

Samuel King: I accept your---

Liam Catterson: Don’t even finish that sentence. I destroyed you last week. What makes you think this time is any different? Is it because you have the three amigos? The three blind mice? I’m not quite sure what makes you think you’re even in your right mind to be challenging me.

(Suddenly Trent Richards hits Liam Catterson from behind with a steel chair!!!)

Vincent Price: BAH GAWD THEY ARE GANGING UP ON THE CHAMP!!!

(Trent Richards, Vic Vendetta, and Samuel King begin triple team stomping on Liam Catterson before they pull him up to his feet.)

Chris Walker: Samuel King does not like to be interrupted and Liam Catterson ran his mouth just a little too long...

(Samuel King picks up Liam Catterson and connects with the Uncrowned King to Liam Catterson!!!)

Vincent Price: Samuel King doing a number on Catterson tonight who looks like he is out cold.

(Samuel King picks up the XMW World Heavyweight Championship and raises it above his head.)

Chris Walker: Wait what is this?!?

(Samuel King, Vic Vendetta, and Trent Richards bail out of the ring as TLA and C5 Ion come out to the ring with lead pipes.)

Chris Walker: What are these two doing here to steal the spotlight? Liam Catterson made it clear he didn't want their help earlier.

(TLA and C5 Ion check on Liam Catterson as Vic Vendetta, Trent Richards, and Samuel King back up the ramp slowly.)

Vincent Price: C5 Ion and TLA doing the right thing here tonight to stop a three on one beatdown...

(Samuel King stops at the top of the ramp with a microphone.)

Samuel King: Liam Catterson... I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE.

(Samuel King slams the microphone down as he goes backstage with his theme song playing. Liam Catterson yells at TLA and shoves C5 Ion back for helping him out.)

Chris Walker: It looks like we are going to have a big rematch at Destiny. Samuel King will accept Liam Catterson's open challenge for the XMW World Heavyweight Championship in what just might be his last shot at glory.

Vincent Price: That should be one hell of a match! Tune in next week as we will have the final Affliction before Destiny!

(XMW Logo Flashes!!!)
Back to top Go down

8/24/14 Affliction Results
Page 1 of 1