Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8/17/14 Affliction Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

8/17/14 Affliction Results Empty
PostSubject: 8/17/14 Affliction Results   8/17/14 Affliction Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:53 pm

( XMW Logo Flashes )

( A recap of last week's Affliction plays. )

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiixtdWuAuA plays. )

( The cameras fade in to a sold out Toyota Center in Houston Texas. The fans are on their feet cheering for the fourth episode of Affliction. The camera circles around the arena, showing all the fans and their signs before stopping at the stage where red and white pyro goes off. The camera circles around the arena once more, showing every single fan in the crowd on their feet getting hyped up for the show. Camera then cuts to a dark room where Vic Vendetta is shown surrounded by sexy women in thongs. )

Vic Vendetta: Tonight's the night that the gold comes home to the hottest superstars in wrestling today. We are going all out, divide and conquer. The gold is coming to the best.

( Trent Richards steps in. )

Trent Richards: We are taking the XMW Hybrid Championships and putting it around our waists where it belongs. Because everyone else in the match is simply not worthy of it. That's all. It's just how it is.

( Trent Richards shrugs as Samuel King steps in. )

Samuel King: And the XMW World Heavyweight Championship will be mine. That idiot Liam Catterson has no idea what is about to hit him. I am the hero this week and for all of these lovely women, I am going to save Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling from the absolute travesty that would be Liam Catterson as XMW World Heavyweight Champion. But just because I am surrounded here by hot girls and friends, things that Liam will never have, don't think I won't do this myself. I am going to be the top man in XMW and I will do it all through pure skill and at the end of the night not only will I be god's gift to women, but I will be the XMW World Heavyweight Champion.

( The camera cuts backstage where Liam Catterson, C5 Ion, TLA, Jay Striker, and Terry Chambers are shown watching on a screen and looking on defiant. The camera then cuts to ringside. )

Vincent Price: Welcome to Affliction! Tonight we will crown three men as champions here in XMW! The Hybrid Championships will be on the line in a Six Man Rage in a Cage Match! And then in the main event, Liam Catterson will take on Samuel King for the XMW World Heavyweight Championship!!!

Chris Walker: And that's not all... Nick Angel has been on a firing spree lately... Who will be the next to go? Will it be Vincent Price? I sure hope so!

Vincent Price: Shut up Chris. I'll kill you mate. But first... last week Kendra Shamez was mysteriously attacked. Kale Mercer believes Y2Impact was responsible but is he simply setting him up?

Chris Walker: I have had enough of your conspiracy theories Vincent. Let's actually talk about the important matches. Like the XMW Uncensored Championship series which will return tonight on full blast. Ignitex and Isaac Hunter lead the pack with eight points each. Can A-Will and Michael Jordan catch back up? Find out to...

( White noise takes over the screen as the entire arena goes dark. )

Vincent Price: What the hell is going on?

( A mysterious glowing box appears on the stage as a spotlight shines down on it. )

Chris Walker: I have no idea Vincent...

( "Ancient Spirit" by Jim Johnston hits as Tornado comes to the stage looking confused. )

Vincent Price: And Tornado is circling around the box but there doesn't even appear to be a way to find out what is inside.

( The arena lights turn on as Tornado decides to make his way down the ramp into the ring. )

Chris Walker: Wait what the hell!!!

( A man breaks through the box and charges down the ramp and breaks a glass lantern over the back of Tornado's skull!!! He then throws Tornado into the ring! )

Vincent Price: Bah gawd the Man in the Box is taking out Tornado!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #1: Man in the Box vs. Tornado

Man in the Box laughs at Tornado as blood drips through his mask onto the mat. Man in the Box picks up Tornado and drops him with the Buzzards Welcome to pick up the win in his debut match.

Result: Man in the Box def. Tornado

Time: 0:38

( Commercial Break. )
( A promo is shown hyping the XMW Wildkats. )

( The camera cuts to Nick Angel’s office where Judas Lemuel and Crow are having a conversation with him. Crow is just standing there with his arms crossed. )

Nick Angel: I can assure you that Crow has done nothing to deserve a Championship match. He’s only had one match and the match didn’t even end up happening!

Judas Lemuel: Crow is the best talent you have in this business and he’s been treated unfairly this past month. He deserves better than this.

Nick Angel: Well--

( Someone knocks on the door. )

Nick Angel: Come in.

( Yasuo walks through the doors before coming to an abrupt halt after seeing Judas and Crow. )

Yasuo: Am I interrupting something?

Nick Angel: Actually, you’re just the man I wanted to see.

Yasuo: Huh?

Nick Angel: Crow here needs some competition because he’s supposedly the best talent XMW has… What a better way to get things started than you two facing off.

Yasuo: I’ll never turn down a challenge, but I hope you know what you got your little puppet in for, Judas. If you don’t know me, I’m quite known across Japan and the American indy wrestling scene. The last man to really piss me off, took a blunted katana to the head, ending his life. If you want that to be your destiny, so be it. I show no remorse.

Judas Lemuel: You can quit your jabbering. Crow would rather die in the ring than not be remembered as the best of them all. He definitely will not go down without a fight. Looking at you, Crow should make easy work of you.

( Crow nods. )

Yasuo: So be it. If it’s a deathwish you want, you got it.

( Yasuo turns his attention to Nick Angel. )

Yasuo: When is this happening?

( Nick rubs his face. )

Nick Angel: Destiny! It’ll be Crow vs. Yasuo at Destiny!

( Crow and Yasuo stand face to face, not moving a single muscle as the camera begins to fade. )

( The camera fades back to the ring with Flame Puppy, Minerva, and Carmen Diaz all in the ring. )

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #2: Flame Puppy vs. Minerva vs. Carmen Diaz

The three girls circle each other for a moment but it doesn't last long as Carmen gets blasted with a dropkick by Minerva. Flame Puppy hits a dropkick of her own and then does several headbutts which hurt her head as well. She does another one for good measure and tosses Minerva out of the ring. She bounces off the ropes and performs a suicide dive as the crowd goes mental. The arena explodes even more when Carmen comes to and performs a senton to the outside on both girls. Carmen begins to dominate on the outside, tossing Flame into the stairs repeatedly and kicking away at Minerva.

Incensed, she grabs a chair, ready to smash it over Minerva but she seems to snap out of her wicked demeanor for a moment and hesitates. This costs her and Minvera takes her down with a snap suplex. She rolls Carmen into the ring and does a pin attempt for a two.  Minerva works on her for a while, slowly beating her down with stomps and roundhouse kicks, even locking in a figure four with assist from the steel post. She goes to beat the girl down even more only to get caught with a mandible claw, Minerva begins to fade just as Flame Puppy runs in and Carmen clotheslines her, taking her down. Just as Flame begins to crawl Carmen stomps on the back of the knees and locks in the Surfboard Stretch getting the submission victory.

Result: Carmen Diaz def. Flame Puppy and Minerva

Time: 8:23

( Commercial Break )
( Destiny Promo Ad plays. )

( The camera fades backstage with TLA and C5 Ion in TLA's locker room getting ready for their match tonight. )

C5 Ion: What if one of us gets eliminated tonight?

TLA: Don't get too ahead of yourself, holmes. We got this, just keep your head in the game.

C5 Ion: Right.

( A couple seconds go by. )

C5 Ion: What if it happens, though? What are we gonna do?

TLA: Okay look, holmes. Even if one of us were to get eliminated tonight, we still have a couple weeks until Destiny. We'll both end up with the Titles somehow and we'll make sure of it.

C5 Ion: Good, those Championships would look good around our waists.

( TLA and C5 imagine the belts around their waists and form huge smirks on their faces. )

( The camera fades back in to AJ Richards in the ring with Michael Jordan. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall! It is part of the Uncensored Championship Series and it is for three points! Introducing first… MICHAEEEEELLLLLLLLLL JORRDDDANNNNNNNNN!!

( “Not Strong Enough” by Apocalyptica begins to play. Ignitex walks out onto the stage with a stick wrapped in barbed wire. He slowly makes his way to the ring. )

AJ Richards: And his opponent… Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds… From Minneapolis, Minnesota… IGGGNITTTEEEEEEEXXXXXXXX!!!!!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #3: Ignitex vs. Michael Jordan - XMW Uncensored Championship Series

The bell rings and simultaneously Ignitex charges at Michael Jordan and swings his stick wrapped in barbed wire. Jordan dodges, but Ignitex spins around swinging it again, this time connected to Jordan’s face. Ignitex drops the barbed wire stick and brings Jordan to a vertical base. He whips him into the ropes and as he’s coming back he connects with the Havoc Buster, his version of the Spinning Side Slam. He covers and gets the three count.

Result: Ignitex def. Michael Jordan

Time: 0:48

( Commercial Break )

( The camera fades back to the arena with Scotty Paine already in the ring. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring… SCOTTTTTYYYYYYY PAINEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

( “Jungle” by X Ambassadors begins to play. )

AJ Richards: And his opponent…

( Yasuo walks out and makes his way to the ring. The crowd lets out an immense roar of boos. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at two hundred pounds… From Tokyo, Japan… YASSSSSUUUUUUOOOOOOO!!!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #4: Yasuo vs Scotty Paine

The match starts and Scotty and Yasuo immediately charge at each other. Scotty hits him with a punch to the face and Yasuo gets him with a sharp kick to the side. The two go back and forth but the debuting star gets the advantage, getting in a combination of jabs which he calls the Thorozine Shuffle. He takes Yasuo down with an insane discus clothesline and then starts hammering away at him in the corner while he's kneeling. Scotty backs up and as he attempts to run for a big splash, Yasuo regains his senses and hits him with a missile dropkick that sends him back into the opposite corner. Yasuo uses this opportunity to beat away at the mid section of Scotty with a series of kicks followed up by a barrage of uppercuts.

The Tokyo native goes for another move but Scotty gouges at his eyes and then takes the air out of him with multiple knees to the stomach. He pushes Yasuo into the ropes, catching him for a sidewalk slam. Scotty is on his fours and gets on top of the downed man to choke and punch away at him, when he thinks he's unconscious he pushes the shoulders to the mat for a pin but only gets a two. A frustrated Scotty goes in for another cover attempt but gets caught in the Kimura lock, in a panic he manages to get up with Yasuo still on him and start slamming him against the turnbuckles, even grabbing his side and digging his nails in until it bleeds a bit, Yasuo gives him a head butt, taking him down and allowing him to keep it locked in. Yasuo let’s go of the Kimura Lock and locks in the Dragons Embrace. Scotty taps out seconds later.

Result: Yasuo def. Scotty Paine

Time: 9:17

( Commercial Break )

( The camera cuts to AJ Richards in the ring. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall!!!

( "Dream On" by Aerosmith hits as James Seymour comes out to cheers from the crowd. )

AJ Richards: Making his XMW debut... from Chicago, Illinois... JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES SEEEEEEEYYYMOURRRR!!!!

( James Seymour comes out with a microphone. )

James Seymour: Tonight I am making my debut here in XMW. But it is only the beginning. I will not be satisfied until I am number one. My opponent this week Alioth Starre just can't seem to stop bitching and complaining about management. I am going to show him exactly how far that will get you against me!

( James Seymour enters the ring as he hands off the microphone to an official at ringside. )

Vincent Price: James Seymour coming in here with a lot of confidence. We will see if he can back that up.

Chris Walker: The fans certainly seem to think so.

( "The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell" by David Bowie hits as Alioth Starre comes out to a mixed reaction. )

Vincent Price: Like James Seymour said, this man Alioth Starre has done absolutely nothing but whine and complain about his booking to management. James Seymour is here to shut up this entitled little bitch for good!

Chris Walker: I have to disagree there Vincent. I completely blame XMW management for Alioth Starre losing to C5 Ion last week. It had nothing to do with him being a worse wrestler and legitimately losing the match, and everything to do with bias from Jacob Steele and Nick Angel. Hopefully the bosses will be on Alioth Starre's side here tonight!!!

Vincent Price: That makes no sense at all Chris. Is XMW management like some kind of good luck deity hovering over matches to give those who please them good favor?

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #5: James Seymour vs. Alioth Starre

James Seymour takes the offensive early on beating down Alioth Starre with hard forearms keeping Starre down with various kicking combinations. Eventually Starre fights back and almost gets a three count holding onto the tights. Seymour then connects with a Suicide Dive as Starre tries to take a breather on the outside. Starre is almost counted out but manages to get back into the ring before the 10 count.

Starre then takes control of the match after hitting a low blow on Seymour and throws him shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Starre then begins to work the legs of Seymour who refuses to tap to an Ankle Lock as well as a Knee Bar. Starre complains to the referee for "screwing him over" and shoves him back but Seymour takes advantage of this catching him with a Springboard Dropkick! Seymour then goes up to the top rope looking for a Moonsault, but his leg gives out and he falls backwards onto his neck. Starre crawls to the cover and picks up the win.

Result: Alioth Starre def. James Seymour

Time: 13:52

( Alioth Starre signals for a mic. An XMW Official hands him one. )

Chris Walker: What could this be about?

Alioth Starre: Here’s the thing… I’ve been through my share of matches so far and I’ve been ripped out of chances that I could’ve had. If I wasn’t being held back, I would be a Champion as of this moment. With that being said, if I don’t receive a Championship match anytime soon, I will make my leave of XMW and I won’t come back. That is final.

( The crowd responds with a mixed reaction of boos and cheers. )

Alioth Starre: I am better than both Liam Catterson and Samuel King combined. I am better than everyone in the XMW Hybrid Championship match. I’m in the best shape of my life. It is gold that deserves to be around my waist. It is gold that I will have around my waist. Book the match and you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about.

( Alioth drops the mic and exits the ring. )

Chris Walker: Not gonna lie, I agree with him. The man deserves a Championship opportunity. What I do disagree with, is him quitting over it.

Vincent Price: Come on, Chris, do you really think he’d quit because he hasn’t gotten a Championship match since XMW’s rebirth just a month ago?

Chris Walker: Good point. No matter, we’ll be right back after this commercial break!

( Commercial break. )
( A McDonalds commercial featuring Trent Richards airs!!! )

( The camera cuts to AJ Richards in the ring. )

AJ Richards: The following contest is part of the XMW Uncensored Championship Series!!!

( "Bones" by Young Guns hits as Isaac Hunter comes out to cheers. )

AJ Richards: Introducing first, weighin in at two hundred and twenty eight pounds... from Las Vegas, Nevada, "The Death Adder" ISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC HUNTER!!!!

( Isaac Hunter comes out looking deranged and disturbed and frightens young children at ringside. )

Vincent Price: Isaac Hunter has eight points in his favor towards an XMW Uncensored Championship shot at Destiny!

Chris Walker: I feel we should disqualify him and send him to a mental institution!!!

( "Sick of It" by Skillet hits! )

AJ Richards: And his opponent.. from Memphis, Tennessee weighing in at two hundred and forty four pounds... A-WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!

( A-Will comes out to a loud pop as he comes down to the ring shouting "Oh it's real, it's damn real!" )

Vincent Price: Here comes A-Will, he hasn't had much success so far in the Uncensored Title Series but he has impressed each week with his constant intensity.

Chris Walker: I don't care how intense he is! He's a loser! He needs to win matches if he wants any respect!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #6: A-Will vs. Isaac Hunter - XMW Uncensored Championship Series

A-Will brings the fight to Isaac Hunter right from the start. Back and forth they go with strikes early on until A-Will grounds Hunter with a Running DDT. A-Will then locks in a High-Angled Boston Crab for several minutes until Hunter makes it to the ropes.

A-Will maintains control of the match for a long time utilizing submissions and other technical manuevers to keep Hunter grounded. A-Will connects with Three German Suplexes in a Row followed by a Spear to get the 3 count as well as earn three points for the Uncensored Championship Series.

Result: A-Will def. Isaac Hunter

Time: 10:29

( Commercial Break. )
( A commercial for fish and chips airs featuring Thomas Minns. )

( Camera cuts to AJ Richards in the ring. )

AJ Richards: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring... XAVIER SERRRRRRIKAZ!!!

( The crowd boos loudly and throws trash at Xavier Serikaz. )

Vincent Price: Last week, Xavier Serikaz had strong words to say about Adrian Thorne and Matt Miles before they were fired by that son of a bitch General Manager Nick Angel.

Chris Walker: Watch your language Vincent. That's the GM. Also Xavier Serikaz is an idiot. He thinks he is some kind of badass making all of these statements about Adrian Thorne and Matt Miles like Mr. Angel wasn't aware of it. Well obviously he already had a solution in place and he carried through with that plan to fire both of their overrated asses.

( "The Rains of Castamere" by The National hits! )

AJ Richards: Accompanied by his sex slave Minerva, weighing in at two hundred and twenty six pounds... "THE QUNITESSENTIAL CHAMPION" Y2IMPAAAAAAAAAACT!!!

( Y2Impact comes out to a mixed reaction as he makes out with Minerva on the ring apron. )

Vincent Price: Y2Impact is here and many have thought this man was responsible for a heinous act last week that ended the career of Kendra Shamez. I personally feel he was set up! This man is a legend! I revere him and honestly believe he would never do such a thing! Kale Mercer on the other hand...

Chris Walker: Oh hop off your soapbox Vincent! Y2Impact is trash. He's overrated as fuck and has been since the first day he set foot in this company. If Xavier Serikaz wanted to run his mouth off about someone getting undeserved hype and promotion he should've talked about this loser.

Vincent Price: But... but he was successful in other companies!

Chris Walker: Fuck that nobody gives a shit about that. XMW is where it's at. You prove yourself here or you ain't proved yourself here. That's how the game works. Y2Impact hasn't done that. Xavier Serikaz sure as hell hasn't done that. And really... wait what is that?

( Adrian Thorne jumps over the barricade through the audience as he attacks Xavier Serikaz with a lead pipe!!! Thomas Minns tells Xavier Serikaz to fuck off and goes backstage abandoning him! )

Vincent Price: OH MY! IT'S ADRIAN THORNE! CHRIS WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN THE AFFLICTION ZONE?

( Adrian Thorne bashes Xavier Serikaz' skull into the announce table as Kale Mercer comes ringside with a trash can and bashes it over the skull of Y2Impact! )

Chris Walker: Adrian Thorne and Kale Mercer are cleaning house! Are they working together?

( Adrian Thorne puts up Xavier Serikaz' skull on the ring steps... then he connects with Pandora's Box into the steps! )

Vincent Price: BAH GAWD ADRIAN THORNE HAS BROKEN XAVIER SERIKAZ' FUCKING NECK!!!

( Kale Mercer throws Y2Impact onto the Spanish announce table in front of Spanish commentators Killacam and El Toro. )

Killacam: NO! NO POR FAVOR! NO DESTRUYAS MI MESA!!!

( Kale Mercer drops Y2Impact through the Spanish announce table with the Final Awakening! )

Chris Walker: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK Y2IMPACT HAS BEEN KILLED! HE'S FUCKING DEAD!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

( Minerva screams in horror and comes running over to check on Y2Impact and begins crying. Kale Mercer takes a microphone. )

Kale Mercer: You see this Minerva... I did this to save you! You saw what Y2Impact did to Kendra Shamez last week! That could've been you!!! You can thank me later if you come back to my hotel room... we can...

( Adrian Thorne hits Kale Mercer in the back of the skull with his lead pipe! )

Vincent Price: What the hell! Adrian Thorne just took out Kale Mercer!

( Adrian Thorne grabs Minerva by her hair and drags her across the ground and throws her into the ring. He picks up the microphone and follows her in. )

Chris Walker: This is absolutely disgusting! I hate that bitch Minerva as much as anyone but this is just too far!!!

( Adrian Thorne hits Minerva in the face with the microphone as she falls to the ground grabbing her face. Blood streams down from her broken nose. )

Adrian Thorne: You all are complete idiots! You think that Y2Impact could've pulled off the masterpiece that "The Hero With No Name" pulled off last week? No. Nobody could've done it but me! Y2Impact was just stupid enough to take the fall. And Kale Mercer was dumb enough to believe it. But in reality, it was I, Adrian Thorne who annihalated that dirty slut Kendra. You see I did get the first shot in the revolution. I took out that precious little princess before Nick Angel could give her some kind of paper women's championship.

( Nick Angel comes out to the stage ordering security to apprehend Adrian Thorne. )

Adrian Thorne: You can arrest me. But you cannot arrest an idea! LET IT SPREAD!!! XMW! XMW! XMW!

( Adrian Thorne is taken out by security as the crowd chants "XMW! XMW! XMW!". )

( The camera cuts backstage where Thomas Minns is shown entering his locker room. He is appalled to find Alioth Starre there already waiting for him. )

Alioth Starre: I saw you get out of there really fast big shot. You sure are a big man!

Thomas Minns: Whatever. Fuck Xavier Serikaz. I am on to bigger and better things and I will do it myself. I don't have to rely on management handing me things like someone I know.

Alioth Starre: I'll have you know that management hasn't given me a damn thing. If anything they've held me down! I should be a champion.

Thomas Minns: It’s funny you say that. Management has held me down too. I should be Champion this very second.

Alioth Starre: After winning my match tonight against James Seymour, I deserve nothing more, nothing less than being in a Championship match.

Thomas Minns: I have an idea. You in?

( Thomas puts out his hand for Alioth to shake. Alioth looks for a second before finally shaking his hand. )

( Commercial Break. )
( A commercial airs hyping XMW's new restaurant chain El Promo Loco with spokesman Michael Jordan! )

( The camera fades back to the arena as “Ambitionz Az A Ridah” by 2Pac blasts through the speakers. A cage is hanging above the ring. The crowd gets to their feet, cheering. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall! It is a 6 Man Rage In A Cage match for the VACANT XMW Hybrid Championships!! The last two men in the ring will become XMW’s first Hybrid Champions! Introducing first…

( TLA and C5 Ion both walk out together as the cheers get even louder. )

AJ Richards: TTTTTTTLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA AND CCCC55555 IIIIIOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Chris Walker: These two look like they could be a great team. They both seem focused and ready to put in work. Plus their chemistry they’ve built so far. These two are my favorites to win. Hands down.

Vincent Price: It’s obviously going to be Trent Richards and Jay Striker. I don’t know what you’re thinking about…

( “This Fire Burns” by Killswitch Engage begins to play. )

AJ Richards: And their opponents…

( Trent Richards and Vic Vendetta both walk out disregarding all the boos from the crowd and make their way to the ring. )

AJ Richards: TREEEENTTTTT RICHAARRRDDDSSS AND VICCCCC VENDEETTTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Chris Walker: The disrespect these two have towards C5 Ion and TLA just completely pisses me off. TLA and C5 are two of XMW’s finest and have great reactions with the crowd. These two on the other hand…

Vincent Price: This is entertainment, Chris. You do what you gotta do to entertain. These two do just that.

( “Say I” by Creed begins to play. )

AJ Richards: And their opponent…

( Jay Striker walks out with the crowd booing him and makes his way down to the ring. )

AJ Richards: JAAAAAYYYYYYYYY STRRRIKKKKKKKEEERRRR!!!!!

Chris Walker: I see great things coming from this man. Honestly can’t wait to see what he has in store for us tonight.

Vincent Price: I’m telling you, it’ll be Trent and Jay winning this. Mark my words.

( “The Monster” by Eminem begins to play. )

AJ Richards: Lastly…

( Terry Chambers walks out and walks down to the ring, shutting out the boos from the crowd. )

AJ Richards: TEEERRRRRRRYYY CHAMBBBEEERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Vincent Price: Terry has had a rough month here in XMW, but he has everything a man needs to be successful in a business. It’s only a matter of time before that’s recognized.

Chris Walker: It could very well be recognized tonight, we shall see.

( The cage comes down, marking that the match is just seconds away from starting. )

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #8: TLA vs. C5 Ion vs. Trent Richards vs. Vic Vendetta vs. Jay Striker vs. Terry Chambers - 6 Man Rage In A Cage - XMW Hybrid Championships

The ref signaled for the bell and the match began. All 6 men just stood in the ring looking around the cage and at their opponents. Seconds later an all out brawl began. Trent grabs TLA and shoves his face into the cage, but TLA sticks his foot out, preventing him from colliding with the cage and then sends Trent into it. Vic grabs C5 and gets him in a wheelbarrow position and lifts him up, sending his whole body into the cage. Terry is overpowering Jay with every move Jay tries to make. TLA directs his attention to Vic, dropping him with multiple clotheslines before trying to get the cover. Trent breaks it up. Vic and Trent then team up on TLA, connecting multiple elbow drops and stomping all over his body. C5 is on the top rope and jumps off, sending Trent in a whirl with a hurricanrana.

A lot of time goes by. Vic Vendetta, Terry, and C5 Ion are all laid out whilst Jay Striker and Trent Richards are going back and forth with punches. TLA is recovering after Jay brought him down with a Codebreaker. Jay swings at Trent and Trent connects an arm trap swinging neckbreaker. Trent changes direction and goes after TLA who’s still in the corner. Trent charges at him, but TLA escapes from the corner, sending Trent in the the corner of the cage. Trent drops, holding his shoulders. TLA gets onto the top turnbuckle and connects the 420, the Shooting Star Press of the top rope onto Trent Richards. He covers, but Trent kicks out. Terry now back on his feet, picks up Vic Vendetta and punches him a few times, sends him running against the ropes, and connects a vicious forearm smash. He picks him back up and connects the Skull Scraper, his version of the brainbuster and covers. Vic Vendetta gets eliminated. Right after, TLA turns Terry around and kicks him in the gut. Then connects the Miami Destroyer and eliminates Terry.

Some more time goes by and TLA, Trent, C5 Ion, and Jay Striker are the only ones left. TLA and Trent are battling while C5 and Jay are battling. C5 spins around Jay, leaving Jay a little groggy. C5 springboards and hits a springboard back kick onto Jay, knocking Jay to the mat. C5 walks over to TLA and helps him with Trent. Trent has TLA in a headlock, but releases it when C5 comes charging at him. C5 slides under Trent’s legs and TLA connects a backbreaker. C5 walks back over to Jay. TLA picks up Trent, but Trent uppercuts TLA. C5 goes to pick up Jay, but Jay rolls C5 up into a possum pin and eliminates him.

Not but a couple minutes later, Trent connects the Crosswire, or the RKO, to Jay and pins him, leaving him and TLA in the ring becoming the first ever XMW Hybrid Champions.

Result: TLA & Trent Richards def. Vic Vendetta, Terry Chambers, C5 Ion, & Jay Striker

Time: 21:56

Chris Walker: HOLY SHIT! TLA AND TRENT RICHARDS ARE THE XMW HYBRID CHAMPIONS! WHO WOULD’VE THOUGHT?!

Vincent Price: I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. THEY HATE EACH OTHER! HOW IS THIS GOING TO WORK?!

Chris Walker: Well, you also gotta think, they defend the Titles as if they were singles belts, so they both can’t lose the belts at the same time unless they both get pinned by separate opponents.

Vincent Price: This is just crazy. I’m on the edge of my seat. I want to see what happens next!

Chris Walker: Hold it there, Vincent. Let’s go to commercial break right quick. Stay tuned!

( Commercial Break )

( The camera fades backstage where Trent Richards is making his way to his locker room holding his newly acquired XMW Hybrid Championship. Out of no where, Nick Angel confronts him. )

Trent Richards: Can I help you?

Nick Angel: Actually, we can help each other.

Trent Richards: Carry on.

Nick Angel: Obviously you and TLA hate each other and you shouldn’t be Hybrid Champions with him, as he can screw you over, making you lose YOUR Title at any point.

Trent Richards: I’m listening.

Nick Angel: If we work together, we can get the Title off of TLA and have it on someone’s shoulders that you wouldn’t mind working with. What do you say?

Trent Richards: How would we be working together?

Nick Angel: I’m the boss around here. I book the matches. I have the power.

Trent Richards: It’ll be as easy as just taking the belt from him then?

Nick Angel: That easy. You in?

Trent Richards: You got it.

( Nick and Trent shake hands. )

Nick Angel: Great, I’ll let you know anything further soon enough.

( Nick walks away and Trent walks into his locker room with an evil smirk on his face. )

( The camera cuts back to the announcers table. )

Chris Walker: This doesn’t sound good for TLA if the GM of Affliction and his co-Hybrid Championship holder are against him.

Vincent Price: I just want to know how they think they’ll get the belt off him.

Chris Walker: I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough. IT’S TIME FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!

( The camera cuts to the ring where AJ Richards is standing by. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall! It is for the XMW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

( The crowd goes insane. )

( “The Val Venis Song” by King Louie begins to play. )

AJ Richards: Introducing first…

( Samuel King walks out to a roar of boos and makes his way to the ring. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at two hundred and nineteen pounds… From Stockton, California.. SAAAMUUUEEEELLLLLL KINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Chris Walker: This man has impressed us all with his run so far in XMW and he’s more than deserving of this opportunity. Although, Liam will be a tough opponent for him.

( “Rules of Nature” by Jamie Christopherson begins to play. )

AJ Richards: And his opponent…

( Liam Catterson steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring with the crowd booing him. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds… From Shildon, United Kingdom… He is “The Malicious Assassin”... LIAMMMMMMMM CATTTEEERRSSSSSSONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Vincent Price: Liam has a lot of history here in XMW as he’s been with XMW since the very first run. I don’t see a more deserving man of this match than Liam.

( An XMW Official holds up the XMW World Heavyweight Championship and the ref signals for the bell. )

Match #9: Liam Catterson vs. Samuel King - XMW World Heavyweight Championship

The match starts out with both competitors locking up in the middle of the ring. Liam gets Samuel in a headlock, but Samuel pushes him off, sending Liam bouncing off the ropes and Samuel connects an atomic drop and clothesline combination. Liam immediately gets back to his feet. Samuel charges at him, but Liam throws him over the ropes and outside of the ring. Liam rolls out of the ring and starts sending some punches to Samuel’s head before slamming his head into the barricade.

Most of this match is spent outside of the ring, with both bodies getting into the ring to stop the 10 count. Mostly with Samuel King in control connecting moves such as Trinity, Northern Lights Suplex, and both men sending each other into steel steps. Both men are battling up the stage right now, trading punches, forearms, and elbows back and forth. Liam starts getting a couple more punches in, blocking the ones that Samuel sends in. Out of nowhere, Liam spears Samuel King. Liam hurries into the ring and rolls back out, restarting the 10 count.

More time goes by and both men are back in the ring. Liam connects a belly to belly suplex, sending Samuel flying halfway across the ring. Liam brings King up to a vertical base and sends him into the ropes. King comes back and Liam connects a spinebuster on him. Liam is measuring King, looking to end the match. Liam kicks King in the gut when he gets to his feet, but King catches his foot and lifts him up onto his shoulders looking for the Uncrowned King, his version of the Royal Flush. Liam struggles a bit and is able to get off his shoulders. Liam kicks King in the gut and connects with the Catterson Impact, the Pedigree, and gets the pin becoming the XMW World Heavyweight Champion.

Result: Liam Catterson def. Samuel King

Time: 20:12

Chris Walker: LIAM CATTERSON HAS DONE IT! LIAM CATTERSON IS THE XMW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!

Vincent Price: WHAT A WIN FOR LIAM HERE TONIGHT! KING PUT ON A HELL OF A FIGHT, BUT LIAM WALKS AWAY WITH THE TITLE!

Chris Walker: What a match that was… I’m still on the edge of my seat. I honestly though Samuel King was about to have the match done for, but Liam pulled through.

Vincent Price: That he did. Unfortunately that’s all the time we have tonight. We’ll be back next week for more bonafide action! Thank you for joining us tonight! I’m Vincent Price!

Chris Walker: And I’m Chris Walker! Have a great night and good week!

( Liam holds up the XMW World Heavyweight Championship as the camera begins to fade. )

( The camera fades to black. )

( XMW Logo Flashes )
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

8/17/14 Affliction Results
Page 1 of 1