Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A couple notes for everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

A couple notes for everyone! Empty
PostSubject: A couple notes for everyone!   A couple notes for everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:43 pm

If you didn't already know, roster pics are being made and most of them are already on your roster pages. To get there, go to...

Roster > Active Roster > Warriors/Wildkats > Your name > Sign Up Info

And you're there! Also, you may notice that it says "Edit" in the top right of the post. That's meant for each individual roster member to edit their own info as they please. You can completely customize your profile however you like. Whenever you make ANY edit to your profile info, please make a reply on it saying what you changed so that the writers know to be aware of any changes.

Roster Pics Made So Far:

A-Will
Adrian Thorne
Alex Wolfe
Carmen Diaz
Crow
Ignitex
Isaac Hunter
Kale Mercer
Matt Miles
Samuel King
Stan Strong
Terry Chambers
Thomas Minns
TLA
Trent Richards

Just know that the roster pics are being made, and if you don't have one already, it will be made within the next couple days. I promise! Since these are now made, you CANNOT by any means change your pic base until after Destiny is done and posted.  I'll give everyone a full 24 hours after the show is posted to make any necessary pic base changes. Obviously if a pic base is taken, you cannot use it. You can reserve it, and when the user of that pic base changes, you can have it. You MUST claim that pic base within 3 days of it becoming available or it will be open to the rest of the roster.

The Affliction card has been posted, so you may promo away! You have until Saturday at 11:59 PM EST to get your promos in before the deadline! The show will be done live sometime Sunday, a confirmed time has not been made yet. We'll let you know when as soon as we figure it out!

With that being said, I, along with the rest of the writing staff/creative team have come to the final conclusion that EVERY XMW show, whether it be Affliction or a brand later added, will be written as such:

Every match will be written as a summary.
All segments will be written in full detail.
FPV's will be written in full entirely.

Now this is more than likely to stick for a while, or until we have a very reliable writing team and a good sized one at that. The first show will be written in full entirely, but after that, we'll go to the new style. This saves the writers time and effort as most people just skip to the end of their matches. It's also a matter of people available to write for as many matches as we're going to have.

That's all I got for now... If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post on the "Need Help?" forum located near the bottom of the forum. Thank you all for your continuous support and we hope you're enjoying XMW thus far! It's only going to get better.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

A couple notes for everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: Front Office :: XMW Now-
Jump to: