Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XMW Big Brother

Go down 
+2
Jacob Steele
Jay Striker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Striker

Jay Striker

XMW Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: XMW Big Brother   XMW Big Brother I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:12 pm

As most of you probably know Big Brother 16 has been on for the past few weeks. Well, after some thinking I've figured out a way to turn the show into a forum game. For every veto or head of household challenge I will link you a online game which you must play and print screen your score, be sure to play as hard as you can and keep track of your scores because I need your official score messaged to me by the deadline (usually 2-3 days) After that I see who did best and award them the win. Here are some notes for those who are interested but haven't seen Big Brother

Head of Household - The head of household is always the first challenge of the week. The winner of HoH not only is safe for the week but has the ability to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction.

Power of Veto - The HoH, the 2 nominees and 2 randomly selected Houseguests compete in a challenge where the winner has the ability to either keep the nominees the same or save one of the houseguests, if they do save a houseguest the HoH must put up a replacement nominee.

Eviction - At the end of the week every safe houseguest except the HoH get to choose who goes between the two nominees, should there be a tie the HoH gets to break it.

Now that everything is clear, who's game?

Last edited by Jay Striker on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

XMW Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMW Big Brother   XMW Big Brother I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:21 pm

I'm down.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com
TLA

TLA

XMW Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMW Big Brother   XMW Big Brother I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Sounds fun I'll also join.
Back to top Go down
King of the Fall

King of the Fall

XMW Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMW Big Brother   XMW Big Brother I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:23 am

I'm in fam
Back to top Go down
Samuel King

Samuel King

XMW Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMW Big Brother   XMW Big Brother I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 pm

I'll do it
Back to top Go down
Matthias Raven

Matthias Raven

XMW Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMW Big Brother   XMW Big Brother I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XMW Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMW Big Brother   XMW Big Brother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XMW Big Brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: Out of Character :: The Lounge-
Jump to: