Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could create any of the following...

Go down 
+3
Matthias Raven
Liam Catterson
Jacob Steele
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

If you could create any of the following... Empty
PostSubject: If you could create any of the following...   If you could create any of the following... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:40 pm

If you could create your own video game, movie, TV Show, what would they be about?

Video Game:
Movie:
TV Show:
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: If you could create any of the following...   If you could create any of the following... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:42 am

Video Game: Doctor Who: The Time War - So since there are games like Call of Duty and Battlefield as part of army games, why not Doctor Who because even though The Doctor would never use a gun, there is one incarnation he tries to forget. The War Doctor. This game however would start you off as the Eighth Doctor before Night of The Doctor all the way til Day of the Doctor. Featuring Paul McGann, John Hurt, Timothy Dalton, Lalla Ward and special appearances by David Tennant and Matt Smith Wink

TV Show: The Catterson Chronicles. It is like a mix of Doctor Who and Metal Gear and yes, I put my name in because my surname sounds epic, so fuck you lol. Basically about this alien from the planet Orcela who is sent to planet Earth after the end of the Universal War between his people, Time-Humans (Time Lords and Human combined, they stole from me lol) and The Risers (Cybernetic creatures with the intention of wiping out the rest of the universe). He travels with a companion and soon adopts the name 'Liam' (how unoriginal but lets immortalise me). His two nemesis will be his twin, Jack, or in his armored form, Solid Liam and a clone duplicate (who'd later turn good) called Dark Liam.

Movie: Catterson Chronicles 1 - 6?). These would basically be similar to the TV series but a bit different.
Back to top Go down
Matthias Raven

Matthias Raven

PostSubject: Re: If you could create any of the following...   If you could create any of the following... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:52 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: If you could create any of the following...   If you could create any of the following... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Yup. But that is my world. Anything better you have sir?
Back to top Go down
TLA

TLA

PostSubject: Re: If you could create any of the following...   If you could create any of the following... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:40 pm

lol the catterson chronicles im so done
Back to top Go down
Jasper Wake

Jasper Wake

PostSubject: Re: If you could create any of the following...   If you could create any of the following... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:52 pm

The only one I could think of that has any badassery to it would be a T.V Show called the Buzzards. Mix N.C.I.S(Original) and have a Villan with the attitude and demeanor of a Bray Wyatt. But They never see him they only here from him in random messages and voicemails.
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: If you could create any of the following...   If you could create any of the following... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Considering Bray's promos are grand (and they should be because he writes them instead of the half-assed WWE twats), that would be epic. Him, or Heyman
Back to top Go down
Samuel King

Samuel King

PostSubject: Re: If you could create any of the following...   If you could create any of the following... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:12 am

A video game with all the best movie monsters in a mortal kombat type fighting game
Back to top Go down
King of the Fall

King of the Fall

PostSubject: Re: If you could create any of the following...   If you could create any of the following... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:58 am

Samuel King wrote:
A video game with all the best movie monsters in a mortal kombat type fighting game
If by monsters you mean villains that's already sort of a game.

It's called Injustice: Gods Among Us and is based on DC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could create any of the following...   If you could create any of the following... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could create any of the following...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: Out of Character :: The Lounge-
Jump to: