Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XMW Announcement (7/18/14)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trent Richards

Trent Richards

XMW Announcement (7/18/14) Empty
PostSubject: XMW Announcement (7/18/14)   XMW Announcement (7/18/14) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello,

As you may know, the webs portion of XMW was frozen, so we're going to say "fuck it" and move on from webs, basically. It's too much of a constant struggle to continue using, so we're moving to forumotion... permanently. Also, anyone who has signed up on webs, your picture base from the webs portion of XMW will carry on over to the forumotion, so there is no confusing on picture bases, so please do not change your picture base.

Also, after we get a majority and/or everyone back running on forumotions, the card should be posted.. and I believe it will be posted either tomorrow or Sunday, hoping with Sunday being the latest.

Anyway, other than that.. XMW is looking good, and I apologize for the move to forumotion, but we will not be moving sites anymore.
Back to top Go down

XMW Announcement (7/18/14)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: Front Office :: XMW Now-
Jump to: