Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could make a stable...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

If you could make a stable... Empty
PostSubject: If you could make a stable...   If you could make a stable... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:46 pm

If you could make a stable out of e-fedders from the past and the present, what would your stable look like? You can make the name, members, finishers, etc. Or just keep it simple with the name and members.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com
Samuel King

Samuel King

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a stable...   If you could make a stable... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:30 am

Name: The International Wrestling Federation
Members: Suicidal D, CT, Kyle Blaze, TRDD
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a stable...   If you could make a stable... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:56 pm

Lost Generation X

Leader: Liam Catterson and Martin Arkless

Members: Kimberley Fleming (She did a bit of e-fedding before IIRC), Xavier Williams, Kendrick Williams, Zeke Nero and Matt Miles (Remedy merges?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a stable...   If you could make a stable... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:41 am

Liam Catterson wrote:
Lost Generation X

Members: Kimberley Fleming (She did a bit of e-fedding before IIRC), Xavier Williams, Kendrick Williams, Zeke Nero and Matt Miles (Remedy merges?)
Wasn't a big part of The Remedy's promos saying how much better they were than LGX?
Back to top Go down
James Seymour.

James Seymour.

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a stable...   If you could make a stable... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:14 am

Liam Catterson wrote:
Lost Generation X

lol LGX.
Back to top Go down
Matthias Raven

Matthias Raven

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a stable...   If you could make a stable... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:00 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a stable...   If you could make a stable... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 am

Fuck you boys too...Not like The Remedy was exciting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a stable...   If you could make a stable... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could make a stable...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: Out of Character :: XMW Discussion-
Jump to: