Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New rule starting this week + a note.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

New rule starting this week + a note. Empty
PostSubject: New rule starting this week + a note.   New rule starting this week + a note. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:18 am

I've had several questions about if there's an RP limit here during this week and the week we were starting up, and I kept saying no and I let it slide this week, but this week forward here's the changes that will be made:

Affliction matches will have an RP limit of 3/week.
Championship matches on Affliction will have an RP limit of 5/week.
FPV matches will have an RP limit of 5.
FPV Championship/Main Event matches will have an RP limit of 7.

Hopefully this will be okay with everyone. If anyone wants to put their input in on this announcement, make a forum about it or personally message me on the forum or the chat. I'll be glad to talk about it. But, as of now, that's how it'll work.

And thank you guys for a great week of promos. It was a better turn out than I expected. Hopefully we can keep this up and improve in the coming weeks leading into Destiny.

As of this moment, I'm still waiting on two matches from one of my writers. I've heard from most people that Affliction should just be posted, but others have said to do it live. So, here's the thing... TLA has offered to do the show live if I get the matches before I have to leave for work. If I don't have the matches before I leave, then I'll just post the show when I get home. Hopefully, I'll have the matches by then. If not I'll post another announcement letting everyone know what's going on.

Again, thank you guys for your continuous support, staff and the roster. Let's build up from this and continue our rise!
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

New rule starting this week + a note.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: Front Office :: XMW Now-
Jump to: