Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin  Empty
PostSubject: The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin    The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Graced…We are graced with my entrance to this company, a return in a place where I was once an uprising star. My last footsteps here were merely baby feet walking in the doors, looking at the big guys take their positions. Now, years have aged me and so has experience become aged and matured. You guys can call me "The Malicious Assassin", "The Hunter of the Great", "The Oncoming Storm" or most frequently...Liam Catterson.

Yes, Liam Catterson who once threw his immature body around the locker-room, rising through the ranks as time grew my skills. Before its termination that is but now, I have verified myself from company to company, proving to others around the world that I am one of a kind and that I am no laughing matter when it comes to battling within the squared circle. I have scored Championships to my name and when I had no championship embracing my body, I had my trusting thirst of inhumaneness against those who walked against my judgments. The same scenario may become a condition in XMW, my suspicions foretell me but I don't care because I am still one of the greatest men to ever walk on this Earth. You hear the name of Liam Catterson and some insult the name as if they have never heard of me. The truth is told that I am one of the most unappreciated men in the world as far as talent is concerned because you have these faggots who are aloud to soak in the glory of fame who don't even know what talent means and you have someone who can show up inside the ring and kick ass every week. Maybe put a couple of guys in the injury stock but the point stands that people around here are not going to enjoy my company and you know what? I don't give a shit because I was once in a situation where I would worship someone and in the end, I got spat in the face so tell me, to those who wish to boo me...What is the point in showing a courteous attitude towards you cynical bastards? I am no stranger to the internet, I have heard your little communities speak up and rage at whatever happens in life because let me be honest here, wrestling fans are probably the most reckless bunch of idiots to breathe as a fandom and you should consider that a great record because I would once give that record to moronic groups like Directioners and Beliebers but I see the same pattern building every time...

Look, you can boo the shit out of me as much as you want; you think I really give a fuck if you people are butt-hurt over the fact that I preach the truth? You sorry bunch of cry-babies are sitting there, booing a man of legend, a man that stands up for the truth only because you want to bury the confirmation of what you guys have already instigated. You idiots want to fantasise that I am wrong about every single thing that comes out of this mouth and yet, who is the sharpest amongst me and you morons? You know what is funny, you will beg to differ when I address that I will become the face of the company and yet when the inevitable happens, you will all be lining up, ready to kiss my ass and buy my stuff, to hail Liam Catterson as the greatest wrestler to breed. I have been in the ring with deadbeat nobodies who would even dare to challenge me for World Championship gold and still fall...I have also fought with those who were Hall of Famers for whatever company I was in and yet, they would tremble to my extraordinary abilities. The fact is written in the cement and an everlasting fact that I am the greatest amount of talent to be a part of a company in the history of wrestling. You can all disagree with my relevant facts but the truth is I do not ask your opinions to be brought forward. Watch what will happen when I reach the top of the mountain because I feel as if you

You are here to grace my presence no matter what your opinion has to judge me. By the time I become a successful champion, you will all be lining up to repay whatever doubts you had about me and you will be realising in this world of ignorance you securely surround yourself in, that you are nothing but wronged human beings for ever questioning The Malicious Assassin. I will make myself a threat, a sincere icon, a master of excellence. I am Liam Catterson, making his official signing with XMW. Be organised for the worst kind of pain because all you do is doubt those who rise in greatness. All you do is surround yourself in a world of fairy-tales and believe you will get what you want but I am going to show you that reality can be harsh for those who ever doubted me. My time is coming and your nightmares will commence.

Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: First Match, First Blood   The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:22 am

There is a message everyone should know when they are about to be a part of my schedule for the week and that is that they should arrange for the worst because mercy is not an action I will be prepared with. What is arranged coming into the week is the mind of antagonism because I am no man that allows anyone walk away without my actions. So when I debut myself in this Tag Team match against two people who probably won't make it as far as where I'll be headed at, that message will come deeply and inhumanly. I know these two idiots will make their best efforts to try and soften my words, pretend that my words will mean nothing but when it all comes to reality, you boys will be left broken into tiny pieces, waiting the next week for someone to pick you up from your ruins.

Let me comment on one of the two I am up against this weekend, Matt Miles. I have seen him thrown around in companies and have been involved in the same company as he has and the connection is that he always fitted in the little leagues, the less imperative situations in a federation. Why do I bring this point up well it is very simple when you think about it. Those past understandings I've heard or seen from Miles is that he is not the big Main Event player that you people may want him to be. You people would hail in his name, enjoy the instant that he is main eventing well I will bring you back into reality and severity is the truth in this game but I want realism and not some made-up fairy tale to tell you all. You might tell the story of renovation in front of your army of idiots who are devoted to you but I've known you long enough to realise what will happen next. This weekend will occur and you will be struggling to make it on your own two feet because in reality, nothing has changed for the better for you, you're still the sheepish moron who couldn't cut it when I remember you, you're still the walking failure of life we see in this world and the reason why you're here is because you want to rupture promises by demanding that you will reach the top without failure. Now that I am here, now that you have the challenge of facing me, what is there for you? How are you going to verify to everyone you show that well? You want to live the life of an everyday wrestler, who relishes his days in splendour and gold and becomes the face of the company and I am here to slay your dreams and make you realise that you are NOT going to be the man you imagine yourself to be. You will have the same outline as before, repeating every day until you decide to hang up your boots so keep believing yourself to be something and keep thinking you're going to steal the spotlight and become success in this company because I will enjoy splintering your dreams much like I will enjoy decapitating you and your partner this weekend. You have corny catchphrases, you can't even wrestle without making yourself an idiotic mess in the ring and whenever you speak, I feel like you're making people's ears bleed. You're not a ten year old child anymore, Matt where you can imagine yourself to have an impracticable job for your future...You have to experience life by its own reality...

And now that I have stated my views on Matt Miles, I will glance to his partner, Crow. Now this idiot I have experienced before in fact, he is another douchebag who follows in the same allegiance as his partner but promises a more callous role in life. I have heard that before, Cage so don't bother declaring to your loyal fans that you will succeed anywhere. Your success is only fiction and your words are wrapped in deceits. How are we aimed to believe a man who can't show any constancy to his words? That violence you talk about for yourself, that brutality your promise to your fans is nothing more than a fabricated way to silence any sceptics you may have. People are aware of your status and one of the many who have become aware is me because I know what you are like as well and you are no different to Matt Miles when you think about it. You might have this cold gimmick to put your real life shame into the shadows but you're up against me this weekend and I will make that darkness you now shroud yourself into similar to who you once were. You're not a monster, you're nothing that should be known for terror….You're just another maggot who can't seem to catch on that he chokes at what he does. You are alike to Matt Miles in every way possible. Am I supposed to hide in fright this man called 'Crow'? Am I supposed to back off from my words for when you 'let your hatred get the best of you'? Save the talk for a time where you can support your realism, Crow because it is just as pathetic as Matt Miles' catchphrase. Like you realise, only the strong survive except you're not that durable when you associate yourself to The Malicious Assassin...But of course, this is your little fantasy where you are a merciless man who will be on top. This is why two failures dare to dream of success for themselves. Isn’t that cute...Well I hope your ears have not gone to waste from sound because I want you to realise one thing...You're not the marvel these valueless fans want, you're not the men to help this company in any form of benefit.

It is about time certain people opened their eyes a bit more instead of speaking with their eyes closed because neither men have any idea of who they are up against. They are incoherent that I am a pressure to their dreams and that I will remove any hopes of progress to those who are pathetic to work for nature. You see men like me who are unappreciated in respect but men like Matt Miles who will repetitively lie to please the men and women who spend their life savings on attending an XMW event. The real idiots in this world are the fans who believe insincere prophecies by cheering cunts like Matt Miles and Crow but I shouldn't really fault the fans for their inability of dependability because each and every single one of you have a problem in your head and you all need the cure. Fortunately, this little disease can have a starting point of the remedy by supporting me but that is too challenging for you bunch of retarded nobodies because you can't support those who are reliable, instead you are forced to believe in lies. But this isn't anything new in honesty because there are people called Christians as well and they seem intent on believing a deceptive fraud that poses the name of 'God' and I guess that is comparable to you people supporting the likes of Crow and Matt Miles because you idiots will follow in their footsteps and cheer their fictitious beliefs but only reality can bring those words to devastation and I pose as the real life entity of reality. I pose as a man who pursues on dreams and crumble them in my hands. My partner and I will serve you men and women wrong as usual.
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin    The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:28 am

Mysteries surrounds our confusion in some momentous form at times, where we're all aware that we can speculate on the result of certain events and create our own worlds of creations for those conclusions. They will make philosophies onto why what happened did happen and I become another subject to question why intrusion played an importance in my match last night, discouraging me from any form of success last night. Was it a wise and pivotal move to create? No but they were brave to cross into the shadow of Liam Catterson, especially if this was a night to debut his devastating force.

So this week, I hope that a replication of this weekend does not transport itself over for when I get to go one on one with Alex Wolfe. Now this man is someone who I am attentive with because in the last company I was a part of, this man was a World Champion. Okay, he was not a champion for as long as I held championship gold but he was a target I had intended to capture gold from after I had dealt with some provoking creature known as Phantom. Will this weekend show an execution in my strength? Depending if I don't get a couple of idiots to ruin a match, this week should show the world why Liam Catterson is a dominating force within XMW. You're all aware of my days nearly two years ago where I was the spearhead of a small group that was renowned for what achievements we would produce. I was the illustrious god within a company where nobody was able to put me down cleanly. Ever since those years and months have tumbled away in time, I have advanced not only in age, but in ascendancy and this is why I hate to think the damage I could establish in XMW because I was overwhelming back in the good days of old, think of the immortality I could show for the people, booing me and disliking my name in XMW. This is what I want to show this weekend. No intrusion, no bullshit, just a regular match where Liam Catterson is able to show why he is the best at what he does. I am malicious when I can be, I am a man of iron, I am someone who can produce excellence at a masterful order and that is what people tend to disregard when addressing me because there are lots of people in this world that live in a deceptive world. Take this for instance, Justin Bieber got what was coming to him from my good friend, Orlando Bloom...On Twitter, I specified how Bieber deserved that for what he said and I got shit from his stupid retarded fan group who thinks the sky is purple and that Africa is in riches.

Here is the thing people are too retarded to get in their heads, when I speak; it becomes a case that rarely is when I am talking out of my ass and when that percentage comes to realisation. I will inform you but speaking now, I do not bullshit to anyone no matter how much you hate my guts. So when I tell the world that I will broadcast my dominating streak unleashed on Wolfe.  That is not just something that you can deem as childish threats. That is a vow I will take up and prove come the night of promise. You all might think Liam Catterson is just an aggravating douchebag who thinks he is better than anyone else but I've had a decent career well enough to entitle me a threat to any company I walk into. If I say I will decimate my opponent, I will make sure that promise is in fact a promise. So if people have a problem with how I voice my plans, I have two words you can take home. FUCK YOU...I am not in this company to put smiles on the faces of young fans, I am not here to show my respect to anyone who wants to see me as the "Nice guy". I am here to do what wrestling is all about and that is showing the world how you are the biggest menace going in the company, on top of the world and sticking to the characterisation of 'best'. You can put up with that and take it like a man or you can go to your little 'IWC' communities and bitch about how I am overrated or how I look up a thesaurus before I come out and speak to all you numb-skulls because the fact is, each and every comment about me, that wants to abuse or mock me, is just as childish and retarded as the next. And I am sure Alex Wolfe will join your little group of irrational speeches when he has the balls to speak because I will enjoy ripping him apart and showing the world how full of shit he is as well. I fear no man because no man can beat me to death. I fear no man because they don't decline me. But when it comes to fear, it is them that should fear me because things MAY never be the same again. I've come to the point of terminating careers before and the feeling is mesmerising to know. Cross into my light and try to demean my legacy, you will follow those who ventured to disrespect me. I hope that statement was one that was well grasped, Wolfe.

Oh and by the way, Nick Angel...You need to watch me with open eyes you bastard. Planning to put a scrub like Casey Jones as the face of the company? I don't really care if you are my boss or whatever, you are a delusional loser that obviously can't sign up for a brain transplant to get intelligent because you are in need to know what looks like the face of the company and what rightly is the face of the company. As soon as you're done playing bias and blind games with people, come to me and support me in my rise to the top, okay? I think I've got this all wrapped up right now. Just keep your eyes sharp on me when Alex Wolfe is not able to make his way to his feet because I will make sure pain rushes around his body and that anguish will take over his daily duties of life every day.
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Time for Victory   The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Timing could not arrive at a better point for someone who warrants it so. Instead of the bracing idea to just simply hand me the championship, I have to fight some parasite known as Samuel King to make sure I become the champion that this company needs. I want to prompt people about my own words that were spoken about Alex Wolfe last week, how he would never be able to make the name Liam Catterson look delicate contrasted to him. And within two minutes, you were all established that Liam Catterson has words of sincerity, precision aligning to those words spoken. Will a man venture to false my words? If you have brains like Mr. King, then you might as well sign yourselves for the death wish notice because what Sammy does not grasp is that he is going against someone who led a group of rebels to control the hierarchy of a company I was once the observation for. I am someone who managed to beat the same 'big signings' for this company like Y2Impact and yet, you have the bravery to come out and defy me? Brave move indeed but don't think for one second that you have this wrapped up because what you don't know is that by this weekend, you will have your body tested against me. Did you even think to explore the name 'Liam Catterson' before you were influenced to open your mouth against me? I doubt it because any stable human in this world would not attempt to want to cross paths with me and now, you've done something that has left people to fret about your life, to watch with devotion. Sure, we will be under Elite Rules but that will not hamper my chances of victory because even without the rules to obstruct any more physicality, I will still make you look pathetic inside the ring, I can promise you that.

The name, Liam Catterson, has made an impact on TV graciously in the last few companies and the reason being is because he makes an impact like no other when his body faces a massive challenge like the XMW World Heavyweight Championship because what gets confirmed is that Liam will go out and show the world why he genuinely is The Malicious Assassin and in the end, I do not come out and make up this talk like I am fantasising to be a man that I am not because like I said, you can ask Alex Wolfe about what happened and two minutes later, he choked to me. He didn't lose after a hard earned battle, he did not come into this match with misery on his conscious, he simply choked and if you don't show me the result I am looking for in a participant in XMW, you will follow in his footsteps. I got what I deserve, a chance to hoist a championship belt in the air whilst millions watch their saviour walk into the ring as a champion and quite frankly, you are not World Champion material. I look at you and you seriously believe you can compete against me in a prevailing form? You are going to take a great consumption on these upcoming words because these words are essential for you to notice. You're nothing special in this company and quite frankly, I don't know why you bother. Quite honestly, you are nothing but a man who shares resemblances with the rest of this deluded company. I am awaiting my match against you because not only will I be able to retrieve my lustre as World Champion but I will once more show the whole world why Liam Catterson is in XMW.

I didn't appear in XMW so I could lack to the little leagues in XMW, I came to show people that Liam Catterson has this factor inside him that does not associate to any other maggot in this company and you will experience this the best because of how this match is all for the World Championship. I have doubts over you but right now, all I am fixed on is showing you how your words are nothing but a state of illogicality. This weekend, your fall will show the whole world who watches XMW that you are exactly akin to the rest of this company, coming out with all talk, performing no action. And for every smug maggot watching me and hating the fact I am proving my words to accuracy, I suggest you get prepared for Liam Catterson to hold onto a championship because King will not take one moment to touch the belt that will belong to be mine. My life this year has not been so convincing for me as opposed to my life last year and whilst time is running out for this year, it is time to end on a high note and to become World Champion once more! The prophecy will be succeeded and so will my dreams. Never be gentle over King's words because they should be met with reality to see sorrow because when that bells rings to signal victory for me, that will be when remorse comes for coming to incite me last week. The era of the Catterson begins at last! Sam, prepare to become wasted through your own risks because at the end of the day, you brought this day of conquering on your own accord.
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin    The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:11 am

See King, I do pay attention contrary of your popular belief, but the thing is even if you tried your best to push your intellect to the limit, you still get it wrong and you’re pushing the boundaries of your illogicality even more, second by second. It is funny how you declare that your choice of words is well selected amongst your speech towards me but in truth, you’re just making up hearsay to please people like the fans, to make people believe that the underdog will come out on top. Truth is, you have no perception that the man you are up against is a living legend which many can reject but only one can allow and that one is the same person who’ll kick your ass tomorrow night because these fans have not got a clue what to do, just like yourself. The time you come inside that ring against me tomorrow will be the time where all hope is lost from you because in reality, you’ve came this way to confront me and you expect me to feel threatened by your immature tactics and responses? And how do you think I am going to respond when you come to the logic that I am all talk and no action? Are you fucking serious right now or is this just another wrestler that has come aboard the anti-Catterson train and feel obligated to make up stupid and recurring bullshit all the time? King, how do you think I became the longest reigning champion in that company? Was it because of my group, no, it was because of my capacity to come out on top as a wrestler, as someone who means his words. Even when my group fell into darkness and faded away, I was still reigning as champion so don’t you dare make up shit that you know is not true. You know for a man to allege his addiction to Google, you certainly do know your ways to being misguided. Or is this a hidden character, already recognising my capabilities but trying to add a layer of a lie to it by pretending I am this guy that gives it his mouth and nothing else? King, you’re just a wasted character of a wrestler, you come out here and think, with that selfish and conceited brain of yours, that I mean little parallel to you. As usual, the self-centred approach is implemented because nobody in this world has the guts to tell everyone how triumphant I am and the reason being is because people like you just want to create a world where YOU are on top and those who spill the truth are in the lower end of the pecking order. Business as usual, typical…

And I am sorry I have became capable to get inside your head so much and tell that diseased brain of yours to become pissed off because the fact of the matter is, I have managed to get inside your head. You become infuriated by the fact that I have slammed your name with my words because you cannot take the truth to heart. It is like death for you, the first stage is denial and that is the occurrence you’ll live when you have been established to become defeated by me. Like I have managed to state before, it doesn’t matter what type of match we go under because whatever stipulation we’re thrown with, I will still beat you so make sure you hold much content for the stipulation of Elite Rules because even with borders, you’re going to not prevail tomorrow. It is actually funny how you can even urge to state that I wouldn’t listen to you because there you are, disregarding my statements and living in your own paradise. You might believe this weekend should be fit for a King but there have been times and stories where Kings have been ASSASSINATED. They don’t call me The Malicious Assassin because it is a moderate name on my resume, but rather I will assassinate those in my path and kill their chances of grabbing credit from me in a malicious way. I will strike you down tomorrow with my power and intensity because it is no joke when I tell the whole world about my authority. It’s serious business when I get a hold of the microphone and proclaim to the world that I will ascend to become the victor of whatever match I am contributing and this weekend holds prominence in terms of focus for a match because this is my chance to not only become World Champion again, but in this age of XMW, the first champion, to start XMW’s very own Big Bang. King, I honestly do not care if you have any more comments to try and bring me down because your words will not take a dig at my focus for this match. Trust me, if anyone is coming into this match with the damage on his shoulders, it will be you because I already have you envisioned in hell and tomorrow night, you will feel a deeper sense of pain. Not only in downfall, not only with the effects of my brutal ability, but the loss of something that could’ve been yours, a championship. The only thing fit for a king tomorrow, will be his fall to a breathing legend.
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin    The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:31 pm

There is one thing you do not gather when you are up in opposition to Liam Catterson and it is that he doesn’t give a shit if he has people who can't bear my name. People could wish cancer on me and I’d sit there not giving a shit. The problem is that people think that by getting some form of effect out of me, they’d win against me. I have said it from day one, I don’t come into this company so I can shake hands with that four year old who wants to see her hero reign. I am not in it so fans can applaud me, I am in this company to spread my supremacy across the locker-room and lately, that has been the obvious case. You can demand me for being less qualified but you need to get a good heads up kid. I have been in sadistic companies that would send your careers into the void of the undisclosed and I have managed to succeed to the top even when the odds were against me. You can call me all the names under the sun but the fact remains that you know shit about the name Liam Catterson. It makes me cringe when you want to equate me to the rest of the locker-room because as clichéd as it sounds, I am something superior and grander than those maggots that wish upon a star. Your tactics, your egotistic and unfounded tactics are what makes you immature my friend. You want to see yourself on top but what is a true champion with a personality like yours? You’re moronic, you’re a talentless nobody and you come out with all these words only to slip on the ice. Samuel, if you had experienced the torment I had inflicted in past companies, my union with people, the people who’d tremble before me, you’d value why I am disliked by so many and why so many people have my name towards a death sentence, as far as they take it and please, stop talking like the dismal little moron that I see in most of these people working here. ‘I need the championship to remain relevant to the XMW scene’. What a load of bullshit, Sam. Listen to the legitimacy for once because once more, you’ve fated yourself to live in this hopeful world where your way is a legitimate procedure. If you want the championship so bad, why don’t you head onto XMW.com and buy one yourself. The difference to why this doesn’t obey with me is because I am not this human being that enjoys a world of fictitious illusions whereas you’ve verified on several occasions where you seem to be in your own world where you believe what you say goes, so what difference does buying a championship replica have to living in your fantasy universe?

And JUST FOR THE RECORD, I already explained how I remained champion in that company but of course, you are too illogical to identify the truth. If you had ears that actually worked, you’d take interest into my reality of words. What do you know about my time as World Champion? Two hundred days as a World Champion and whereas you unite to the common of cynical assholes that moderate my reign on ‘assisted’, I was the man who held the championship when your so called ‘assistance’ was not around so don’t mistaken me as the individual who has a loss of memory because I count every day of that reign as something essential. You come to think that you are a man with intellect in his head but generally, you’re just probably only a tiny bit brighter than this locker-room but that said, it means nothing really, particularly when you have the audacity to terrorise me and tell me bullshit that only a fool would believe but then again, this goes back to this fictionist world you are a part of. Please, don’t try to patronise me because that does not make you look above everyone else regrettably for you. I am not a thing of the term ‘Pot, Kettle, Black’. I would never dare myself to put myself in a circumstance like that. You have no right to be who you are until you seem to expand more strength for yourself and whereas right now, I can imagine you laughing at the thought of my instruction towards you to find that capacity, you may end up realising this past week’s selection of words because the truth is, you are too senseless to grasp as of now but hopefully, when you are struggling to get your brittle ass up from the mat, you will suddenly get the chance to speak about how you were indeed like the rest of this world, belonging to the category of wronged human beings, always faulting at making predictions for themselves. Tomorrow is dawning on us Samuel King and I will long for conquest for my name. All you seem to have done today was to undervalue my name, my legacy and my achievements and in its place, filled the void with a fiction of lies from how minor I really am to how I need the success of others to benefit my character. Nothing will help me tomorrow I’m afraid, King apart from the difference between my ascendancy and your failure to gain sensation. So whilst time for training is dying, there is still enough time for you to gather the truth before you eventually fall.
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin    The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:53 pm

You know what is funny to me as of this moment? How people can become inconsistent and surprised with recent events. How people can have the nerve to terrorise my truth with their ignorance? Every time I spoke about how my chances of being a World Champion never had a moment of relapse, everyone laughed like I just told the funniest joke ever but you know what was so funny? How wrong everyone was and how I yet again, confirmed to every single reject that I don't bullshit to anyone. You should know that inside, my mind is crying with laughter at the millions who rebelled against my chance to become a World Champion and that still was not enough for you weak idiots, no matter how many times I would pronounce that the championship was decided before the match proceeded, you would not get the picture. But a visualisation of events was a final execution to validate my accurateness against the millions of sheep who wish I was never a thing in XMW. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls....LIAM CATTERSON IS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AS I TOLD! LIAM CATTERSON WINS LIKE HE DECLARED THAT HE WOULD BE ON TOP WITH EVERY SINGLE MORON QUESTIONING ME!!!

When people like Samuel King told me that I did not have it in me to become a champion, it isn't like I distrusted myself at any moment. Not even a little bit because I already knew what my destiny was and even though you idiots rejected me, I reiterated to the world that only one opinion shined contrary to the rest and that opinion is voiced by your World Heavyweight Champion because everything you try to do and try to say gets rejected by my importance. You guys are not clever when it comes to voicing opinions because whenever I get a hold of the microphone, you men and women in the world will join in lines to throw everything you have against me and still...STILL...It is not enough. STILL you people are flawed and dishonest about your words because in truth, the men and women who do not suffer from a heavy brain impairment know that it was unfeasible for Samuel King to finish me off and that is why the XMW Universe is nothing more than a bunch of brain-dead losers with nothing to show apart from their failure to show intelligence. Even Samuel King was too dumb to agree to take his loss for the truth because he kept trying to bring up holes in my speeches, ways to try and throw me into denial by saying shit like "Liam needs help when it comes to winning championships". The only help I got on Affliction was your vulnerability in your repulsive body and that is down to your own doing because you knew who you were up against, you knew what damage I was capable of throwing and STILL you did your best to try and remain relevant instead of taking the ball and going home. Bravo Samuel, but it is okay because you now know that Liam Catterson beat you acceptably and is greater than you...JUST LIKE ALL YOU DEADBEATS WHO DOUBTED ME. ALL THE BASHING, ALL YOUR DENIALS, WHAT USE WERE THEY IN THE END? NOTHING BECAUSE...YOU WERE WRONG!!!

YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG...YOU WERE WRONG............YOU.............WERE..........WRONG!!!!!!

People, it does not take a prodigy to accept my violence, it is like one add one, the simplest math sum in the world and judging by how thick you present yourselves, I won't be surprised at all if you people are confused by that maths sum, hell I once dated a dumb bitch who made a lot of mistakes and had major problems in the maths division, pardon the pun, but then again, you people are just like her. Selfish for not admitting that Liam Catterson is a key player in the XMW scene…Senseless for disregarding my spoiler for Affliction…Despicable for still having the nerve to belittle me even though I have established that the better man won. You guys are the primary problem with this world because all you do is cause problems which drains your minds from knowing the logical side of life and that is a problem that you can effortlessly overcome but since you guys are too retarded to even convert yourselves from the decay of illogicality to the ascension of brightness, I will stay humble to the fact that this world is diseased and you assholes are the problem. I have said it before and I will say it again, the only reason you guys benefit XMW is because your money goes into financial management so live with the fact that you people are a bunch of useless losers that will never attain in anything substantial because I am the speaker of truth and your perception thought it was a good idea to doubt a World Champion in Liam Catterson so FUCK YOU.

My celebration for my reign is imminent this weekend and no man will spoil it because this celebration is ironically fit for a king. Sadly for you guys, it is not fit for Samuel but the true king of XMW and I think it is pretty much established that Liam Catterson owns XMW in terms of talent because I have seen not one man capable of defeating me and maybe that is the way it is going to be so I propose for you people to become adapted to what is in store because this championship will be mine for a long time. Make a promise on that command and conquer those in your path because you should never let your championship be in the hands of others. THANK THE MOMENT GUYS, PRAY FOR THE MALICIOUS ASSASSIN AS HE SHINES AGAINST ALL!
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin    The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Live in regret boys, live in distress and try to live steadily because those events were just an act of a mixture of terms. Hypocrisy, fragility, treachery, greediness...Did you expect to benefit anything apart from the numbers game in this act of greed? DID YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT LIAM CATTERSON TO NOT PLACE A BOUNTY ON YOUR HEAD? Right now, you are all on my mind, each one of you as you struggle to prepare for next week. I gave a clear warning that nobody screws with Liam Catterson and you did the event many would fear to venture and now, you all have a price to sacrifice as a consequence for jumping your king, your liberator, the face of XMW. First, Samuel King will experience his chastisement strictly because not only do I hate his guts the more out of you three ass-wipes but because he has made a move perilous enough to render him the vulnerability in the ring. Not the kind that will pressurise my days as a champion, but a hazard for himself that could create a major rupture in his career. You know I would typically leave my most detested man until the very last sentences but since you've had the nerve to cause a paradox in your words such as the group advantage against another, since you have pissed me off so much with the fact you still want to waste my time, I will address you first because you are hopeless on getting simple words through to your inconsistent mind. I don't know if you've heard the term of "Quit now whilst you're ahead" but if not, it means to stop yourself from causing more injuries in your path and do the best thing not only for yourself but for your surroundings. Clearly this message will be held to disregard but when you once again, fail to seize the World Championship from my waist, maybe the message will be clear as day because remember when I told you that you wouldn't benefit in our World Championship match and what happened exactly? You took my accuracy with a grain of salt and thought that I was bullshitting because all you do is talk out of your ass, hence an example of why you do not hold the same belt I am privileged to carry with. Another thing I'd like to bring up from our conversation from a couple of weeks ago was the fact that you slandered me from my previous World Championship victories, stating that whenever I would need help, I'd hide behind a bunch of guys to guarantee security for myself...Yet you have the audacity to come out and have two cheap bastards attack me without knowledge? I thought my level of disgust for you could not exceed itself but last night, you certainly threw doubt to that reflection because now I see more reason to know you are the washed up filth that XMW does not anticipate. Hypocrisy is an element I see in others that puts me off from them because it makes me realise how pathetic they can stoop too when trying to get a form of benefit on me. At Destiny, you will only live in remorse and I will continue to reign in the glory of XMW, in the sake of honour, which you fail to clench.

And what about your partners, first off, Vic Vendetta. What a remembrance from the past, yet nothing has changed from this man because still in my eyes, he becomes a catastrophe. Still, you have to make yourself the ridicule even more by affiliating yourself to someone who lacks the talent that I, TLA and C5 Ion already benefit from. Vic, I want to ask what is so hard from gaining any reasoning in this world. Is it so hard to ask for you to finally become reasonable in this world and not make decisions that only a moron would make? It has been a few years since our last encounter but whilst your capacity has remained untouched, my strength has developed tenfold since you and I last confronted each other in a ring. If you are the very same man I still see in you, I expect a sign of ignorance from you by somehow stating that my word is just sound to you. I expect nothing more from someone who lacks the capacity to make a name for his name in the sense of superiority and this weekend will be another example of that. You had to side yourself with someone who was already brought down once but the burden shall be on your hands when you realise you were never ready to face off against someone that has strength you'd only dream of. For you to master in victory would be a crime. I align myself to partners who'll do this company some justice by rejecting you your own paradise. Face those in the same league as you, not men who can exceed your energy.

And Trent Richards, it is a sorrowing sight to see you have confused my prospects about you by showing your true self, a man without pity against talent and unite to Samuel King, a man who'd rather put himself first against others. You are a man willing to attack someone that is faithful and artistic whilst in the ring and for a man who once thought the same about you, there are some people who can twist outlooks to expose a new side of their lives. A pity, one can agree but it is nothing to lose sleep over because it just adds a name to the list of those who will feel the supremacy of Liam Catterson. What I don't get is what benefit do you have when you attacked me with a steel chair? I mean, you were the one who made the altercation first but yet, you are valiant enough to impose damage on someone who can become twice as overcoming as your little strength can handle. Do you feel that by attacking me without my knowing that you have some form of gain this week? This is the message all three of you need to distinguish in arrangement of this week because the truth is you men are in a position where jeopardy is looming for your bodies. If you seriously think that by attacking me from behind is an accomplishment you can put on your résumé then that is a good way to move for your life because the way I see it, that is the only thing you can tell the locker-room on how you overcame Liam Catterson. In any standard match, you're going to suffer the same fate as Vendetta, as King and that is another body helpless to move and beaten until it hurts you so much. I want to hurt you...I want to hurt you and Vendetta and King and what I want, I will get so prepare yourself for this weekend based on torture for you and you spineless team because when me and my partners have this match in our control, you will be like King, a man with regrets.

Your biggest error in that event wasn’t attacking me from behind but uniting yourself to the side of Samuel King which consequentially credits you an enemy of mine and all enemies will be conquered by the Master of Excellence. Now experience first-hand what happens to those who go against my name in attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin    The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Enchanting Promos of The Malicious Assassin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: Sunday Night Affliction :: Roleplays/Promos-
Jump to: